ZBrushCentral

BB King WIP

This is beautiful work. The expression is fantastic. You can tell his feeling the sound thats coming out of that git. Well done man. Top row for me :+1:

great stiff luv da xpression
ya cloths r suc a pain in butt :wink:

First off thanks again to every one who’s left comments, it really has helped me from just putting this aside for something new. How ever until GoZ for windows is released I’m going to start another, smaller project.
I’ve got all my UVs unwrapped did some polypainting, and thanx to dustinbrown I’ve added some details:+1:
Come on GoZ

Sam P.

[attach=151855]Wip20.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Wip20.jpg

wow great sculpt with a lot of feeling
i love his expression

Fantastic tribute Sam! Are you planning to have a fold where the guitar is posed on the thigh to hide the collision?
Keep up the excellent work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Once finished, it will for sure be top row!!!
5 stars from me :slight_smile:

Great model! You managed to capture the emotion very well, don’t give up :slight_smile:

looks great with the polypaint. Don’t stop now!

This keeps getting better. The jacket looks fantastic. I love his face and all the folds of skin. awesome :+1:

This is surely on its way to top row! Congrats on an awesome piece and its not even finished yet =O

That’s him, I saw him and it’s exactly like that. You really caught him right and you’re doing masterful Zbrush sculpting.

The thrill isn’t gone it’s just on hold. My excuse is I’m waiting for GoZ, and got inspired by guilemo’s Frankenstein image and “cliche” comment. So here is my favorite flat top.
Goldo_O, yes I do. Just been putting it off. It would really help tie the two closer togther, Thanx.

Thanx to everyone
Sam P.

[attach=152422]Herman_WIP2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Herman_WIP2.jpg

wooooww. a lot of love here :slight_smile:

Hey RubberMonster
BBKing is a master sculpt! Great to see it textured now…makes me want to plug my guitar in and jam … best compliment I can give :slight_smile:

And to see my dad modeled now …awesome, really looking forward to seeing mr munster develop.

cheers
Herman :slight_smile:

Why isn’t there a ring on bbking any more? I thought It was better with it. Well, the hell with me :wink:

My small munsters project has gotten bigger so I’ve decided to use it for my experimentation in GoZ (when ever that shows up… bunch of teases:roll_eyes:)
So with the inspiration of what others have done with separate render passes from Zbrush into photoshop, I’ve completed BB! I think, well I’m not sure what really to do with it so there, it’s done. If anyone’s got any ideas I’m open for returning to this later on.

Sam P.

zbcthumb1.jpg
[attach=154068]BB_Final1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

BB_Final1.jpg

Awesome work. Love it. Some close up renders would be nice.

Fantastic BB King. The stuff of top row.
How did you do those hair? They’re great.

Only one suggestion, I find that my eyes keep going down to the shoes, the high contrast black and white makes them very prominent, maybe toning that down a bit would benefit the illustration.

Thats cool man, I can feel it! :cool:

Beautiful image! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: imho! I loved following the development of TJ75’s “FATJON’s performance” here on ZBC and I’m having equal pleasure in seeing this sculpt develop!

Your work is great, i think if you give a more dynamic camera view where BB is not just centered in the image you can take him to the next level.