ZBrushCentral

BB King WIP

love it!

this is goin’ straight to the top!..oh yeah! excellent work!! i’m really looking forward to seeing the final version of this!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hands are looking just awesome :wink:
impressive sculpt :wink:

that’s a beautiful piece of work. the likeness is stunning, but on top of that the expression is fantastic. Just make sure when the time comes you do Lucille the same justice :slight_smile: cheers and can’t wait to see more!

roberto

WOW! Excellent work man.

Again. well done!

The king and Lucille!!!
Great Job man!

Great work, I really just wanted to post so I can subscribe to see more of your work. :+1: :+1: :+1:

All been said already, just wanted to add my congrats on a great piece of work. :smiley:

Fantastic!! Great likeness captured and the facial features are very pleasing to the eye. Only suggestion would be to give some finer wrinklage around the eyelids since he’s doing that squinted eye musician thing. Again, great work!

Stunning work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

He’s really looking fantastic so far! Looking forward to see how this progresses :+1:

Ok, so I couldn’t go any further with the clothes tell the guitar was finalized. So Let me introduce you to the lovely “Lucille”. Just got her positioned in his lap. She still needs strings, but it’s after midnight and my 360 as been neglected all day.
Next step; finish the freakin clothes already… come on, take for ever:angry:
Sam P.

zbcthumb1.jpg
[attach=150384]Wip16.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Wip16.jpg

Great sculpt man…

Yeah …very cool sculpt man . great likeness :wink:

Beautiful work. BB would be proud of your work.

Ahoahoaa…this is a really BB KING!!! Exelente work work and you get the felling of the BB…
good work, man!!

Beautiful work, man. In addition to strings, Lucille needs a quarter-inch cable plugged into her.

That’s beautiful sculpting, he looks very real. There’s no need for you to feel intimidated here your work is outstanding!

Well I think this is pretty amazing ‘life’ your capturing. I can hear the music… :wink: