ZBrushCentral

BB King WIP

Make a realistic render, you’ve worked so hard on it - it deserves it. So far only the guitar feels rendered right.

wow, incredible piece! great feeling and execution!:+1:

NICE. I agree with DarkMatter in that you should get a more dynamic camera on him. Closer in and maybe use a view looking down/up the guitar to establish perspective and let us enjoy his face and hands up close! :slight_smile:

amazing work man … just amazing … 5 stars … and TOP ROW !!

wow BB King came out great. I remember when you first posted the sculpt and it’s great to see it finalized. Great Job

really nice ! specially the upper part…

Nice and clean. Top row and here is my vote))

Beautiful.

WOW - beautiful render and such emotion. It’s like you can hear him playing it looks so good. Is he wearing high-heels? :smiley:

Hot damn RubberMonster. BB’s stunning! Have you thought about contacting him to show him this amazing work?

Your texturing work complements your initial sculpt so well.

I’m glad you fallowed this piece through to the end. Can you post some additional renders? Different angles at a bit higher resolution? :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

5 out of 5 stars. :+1:

you captured that expression very well. He looks like he’s really feeling it.

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

speechless. really, really incredible work…perfect!!!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Men!! excelent Work!!! no comments!!!
TOP ROW RIGHT NOW!!

I don’t know what to say… this program is amazing, and it’s not just the software but the resources to learn it. Thank you everyone who has ever post anything on zbrushcentral!
Here are some closer sculpt pic (sculpture’s not done yet)
Also, here are the main render passes. There were more used for smaller details and corrections.
maxinkuk- since you pointed them out my eyes went right to the shoes every time. I had to fix that thanx. The hair I painted in photoshop.
DarkMatter and sandpiper- the last ones for you guys:+1:

Sam P.

Attachments

closeup1.jpg

closeup2.jpg

closeup3.jpg

closeup4.jpg

continued

render_passes.jpg

Attachments

BBKing_1a.jpg

BBKing_2b.jpg

You should really pay attention to my advices :lol: His clothes looks like rubber. The model is still stellar, but these renders and colours don’t work. Check out my last render of Davy Jones, it has more life to it. Not that the models is good or anything, just rendered more lifley than these, and it’s never come to a 3d software even. Wyh I’m criticizing with so much heart? Cause with the model you seemed to strive to do it very realistic, and when the colours and renders came in it lost that fight. Perhaps nobody except me sees it…

I know that customers’d like that, and hate mine. But they can’t be re-educated to like when artist expresses himself if nobody strives, and just goes with the flow. And what’s funny you have people thinking they don’t go with the flow. Those are the once who ae actually, and are really slaves by any standards. Just to take notice, I’m not talking of “other” people.

cr

Amazing! I love the expression and the texturing is superb! Congrats. :smiley:

Fab, I love that new render from bottom up.
And the new shoes material is perfect, that render is really great now.
I shall listen to some good old BB King now.

Had a request for more WIPs.
I used a Zsphere mesh like a manikin to pattern out clothes with topology tools. The chair I modeled in Lightwave, and Lucille in Maya. hope this helps some one.

Sam P.

[attach=154380]WIP_comp.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

WIP_comp.jpg