ZBrushCentral

Batman DesertStorm - Comicon Enrty

This needs to be converted to Batman Arkham Asylum / UT3 engine asap!

omg this is badass!
Well done sir!

This is stellar work!.. Nicely executed. Gotta agree though, the cape does need some lovin’. That was the only thing that really stood out for me.

Nice job. I followed your progress through the whole thing. You’re easily top 3. Loved your DW4 entry as well.

This is sooooo cool! and it just went in to my pictures folder

Win.

congratulations my friend!:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Five stars, man! Best Batman suit in ages! And highly professional done!! Über-respect!!

Very good! Love the flow of human anatomy in the armor … Great.

Klaus
:slight_smile:

Great Design I like It!!!

Excellent!

Nice to see this piece around here.This is my favorite entry on the challenge,the suit looks just fantastic.Awesome job Faraz:+1:

thanx guys im really overwhelmed with the response. and big Thanx to put it on the Top Row

i use brushes rather than alphas for my sculpting,alpha based hardsurface is good but i doesnt have good forms to it. usually id sculpt this out of a box, but for this challenge i actually went with different base meshes for the hand torso, head. this way i could concentrate on each body part seperate

for the brushes i use smooth,clay,move,standard, i use pinch and flatten for the sharp edges, but i guess my method might change once i use the new Zbrush Features

i am planning to do a video tutorial and post it on youtube or somewhere else, hopefully i can complete it.

once again i really want to thank everyone for the kind replies.

This may seem irrelevant but I am curious to know if you keep perspective on or off when you sculpt?

I send my admiration your way, and congratulations on the top row! Well deserved.

Yeah, I wonder what Disney will do to Batman and others now? Excellent Figure. I really like the colors and textures you used.

Batman’s not Marvel, though.

really a fine sculpt and great result
congrats on the top row:D

It looks awesome definitely top 3 material. Could you possibly briefly share with us how you made the occlusion map. any way great piece of artwork 5* from me keep it up.

cheers,
Idan

Excellent work…
and congrats !!!

Real fine sculpt and great texture!