ZBrushCentral

ANUBIS Z.O.E Mech

You sir are amazing for showing these tutorials are you sure you dont have people hiring you on the fly :smiley:

In all serious you are amazing designer

Amazing work! High end details and mechanical parts! great job man! this is A class in every aspect!

Well done man … looks fantastic.

thank you guys I’m glad you like it. :smiley:

wow thanks for the tutorial, that was really helpful. top row all the way!

Just some hints after watching your vids.

Lookup radial local symmetry. It will really help speed you up. Other thing is in the stroke menu lazystep and radius.

Also, take advantage of the masking curve brushes.

grats on a well deserved top row! loving your tutorials very helpful!

Some truly outstanding work! Amazing detail! Really fantastic! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

just amazing, i love the scratch detail in a hard surface modeling, give a real material look. That is how made a top row!

WOW…Amazing detail!
You are CRAZY…!!
awesome WORK…!

Holy shat! And I was happy of creating a whole neumatic/hydraulic arm and legs… dude, you just owned the forum with his. If Kojima won’t hire you or get into Z.O.E 3, he’ll miss a hell of a chance.

amazing work!!

Great details, congrats for the toprow! :sunglasses:

Sad that Anubis is destroyed in the Z.O.E. series

me too Bad guys always have the coolest mechs

Wow!

gah thats crazy!

Amazing work.:+1:

Omg this is so amazing! How long did it take you? I love all the awesome details!

Also I noticed your turntable linked to other videos. Thanks so much for posting these they really help us beginners a lot :slight_smile:

thank you for the good comments . It was a challenging project it took me a while. I need to get a life now that is over:p