ZBrushCentral

ANUBIS Z.O.E Mech

Waow this is sick!
You’re crazy man… all these details :+1:

Well deserved TOP ROW!!!

I’m glad this went top row because I was about to give up sculpting if it didn’t.

Congratulations on top row! you earned it! incredible piece of work and the sheer amount of detail is awesome!!

WOW man…just WOW…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
I wonder what spec of your pc when you doing this awesome anubis ?

OMG, it’s crazy stuff !!
The base piece of the shoulder and all the other basic piece are made in maya ?
And where you get the brush to make the scratches on the metal ?

Wow, you combined 2 of my favorites; StarGate and Macross Plus.

Beautiful work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

So, when do we get to see it in Flight-Mode? :wink:

Aewsome work dude!!!

…onic! :+1:

Wow man! that is sick! So many details. Close ups were mandatory.

Nice work:+1:

Thanks everyone

great job! would be cool to see a breakdown of this model. keep posting!

This is so amazing! Truly one of the very finest hard surface sculpts ever posted. Absolutely no doubt: Top Row! Kudos!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

OMG, this… is amazing. The details are crazy. Good job!

what a benchmark…!

how long does this kind of detail take? dont you guys go a bit “mad” trying to get all that detail in there? i know i would…!:smiley:

great inspiration.!

Why does the pilot sit in his pen1s?

Is that the c0ckpit?

yeap. The original design was made by Hideo Kojima You can ask him why he chose that style :smiley:

Really Great!!! Wonderfull details! and model

:+1:

I love this only thing I’m not a fan od is the placement of the “****” pit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Beautiful… you triggered so many emotions! :D:confused:small_orange_diamond:cry:small_orange_diamond:rage:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:p:D