ZBrushCentral

Anhael

Hey there friends! A couple weeks ago I had the chance to be on an online workshop with Rafael Grassetti and I finally could finish up this guy, applying some of the cool tricks and workflow Rafael shared with us in his online workshop. Thanks for coming by.

Instagram2 Body%20Particles Instagram5 cesar-correa-lopez-profile cesar-correa-lopez-profile2 Profile3 Gray1 Gray2

9 Likes

how did you make the fire? and what materials did you use for the skin?

1 Like

Amazing amount of detail, and love the design. Should be a movie character like the Kree in the marvel universe. Attempting to learn those tricks you spoke about.

1 Like

Hey Aryeh! the render was made in ZBrush and the final composition was made in Photoshop, so I just made a polypaint in ZBrush with several render passes and the fire thing was made in Photoshop. Thanks for your interest and comment man!

Thanks so much David, it means a lot!

Great to see your work on here at zbrushcentral. You can really tell you had a successful workshop and mentorship and a really great portfolio piece. Really great work in sculpting and I really like design aswell as the colors of it.
Has this Avenger feel to it :slight_smile:

If you could tell or share some work in progress file during your course the community and i would highly appreciate seeing it :slight_smile:

Looking forward in seeing more from you @CesarC Buddy.

Until then happy sculpting :+1:

Kenny

1 Like

Hey Kenny, thanks so much for the kind words and sure, I have a couple timelapse videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKHIhwrOgg&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhWljaL_0Q

1 Like

This is absolutely wonderful, thank you for sharing this, its very useful and great to see your progress :slight_smile: cant wait to see your next project mate. :slight_smile:

If you want to migrate your video like this which is really useful for all of us I have shared you a link on how to
This tells how to upload images to ZBC: How to Post Images at ZBrushCentral

Happy zbrushing and have a great friday,
Kenny

1 Like

Hey Kenny, that’s very useful. Thanks so much!

Thanks Kenny! :wink:

Man, the stuff that comes out of Rafael Grassetti’s workshop is great :wink:
Nice details!!!

Jaime

1 Like

Thanks so much Jaime.