ZBrushCentral

Amnc --- Materials --- 3/16-?

A cast iron material. The pot is a bit rough, but it’s just a test for the material.:smiley: The material was too large to post so i ommited Texr 22 from the s4 shader. Just add it back under “material texture” browse to Texr22 for s4. I don’t think it actually made much difference with or without…
cast-iron.jpg

For all of you having a skeleton in the closet…now you can give it a material !
An aged and slightly chipped bonematerial

jansoldbone.jpg

jantim

JANTIM, PLEASE STOP!!! MY HD IS FULL :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1:

make space then :laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Yeah Jantim …I only have 300gb left on my hard drive!!:smiley:

Just kidding…Keep em coming everybody these are all great!

Spaceman…hopefully a little bit later I will have something for you.

Thanks for all these great materials :slight_smile:

let’s make it a 2005-night challenge!!

Amen Bas!!

I spent some time tweaking this clay-material…hope you can use it…if not make it better and post it in this thread !

clays02.jpg

jantim

just a little update …i think the clay01a looks a bit better…tricky material the initial render looked good but on another model the clays02 looked not that good

Jantim, that is a pretty kewl image. I like the material too and thnx, but I wanted to mostly comment on this piece. Very very kewl work. It has balance and I love the lighting. Really caught my eye, and thought I would chime in about it. thnx for sharing
ron

Thank Ron, i had fun using the alpha-brush & mixing these images with some of my Zmodels …i’l try to update on my clay-material the cavity-settings look a bit to strong in the diffuse-settings :confused:

jantim

aminuts, Thanks for creating this great thread. Thanks to everyone for the creative materials and artwork

Form is just a Sphere3D ZoomIn with a grid mask deflated

• MaterialPack N°51 by Pixolator, any control, no best render, 30 second realized :rolleyes:

Have fun texturing :cool:
texture1.jpg
Pilou
Ps Frame is not Zbrush :wink:
Pss The Glen Southern tut about material :rolleyes:

hey FRENCHY PILOU…excelente macrotextura :+1: :+1:

Seeing what these materials look like outside of ZBrush and Corel (which turns them yellow) if they look alright I’ll post about 5 skin materials…

Model a Pix one with a quick unfinished play

6aa.JPG

Attachments

7a.jpg

Hiya Ed,

Glad to see you are still floating around, Look forward to playing with your skin discoveries!

Hi all!

Just a note to say I changed the title of the thread so it could be found in a search quickly and easier to find later if you want to add some materials!!!

Thanks to everyone who has and will add to this thread!!!

excuse me for sneaking a newbie question at the end of this thread…but…is there a tutorial as to how someone would make material files here?

Thanx

hi,

There is not a whole lot on materials yet, You can find some useful info in the 1.55b manual for one. I recommend following alot of Jantim’s threads…he’s very good about sharing what he learns as he goes!!!:smiley: A search will also turn up some old cool materials and here and there some tips from none other than Pixolator or Aurick.

Also RyanKingslein (hope i spelled that right!!) wrote a brief pdf on what he discovered about materials…he promises he is working on a more in depth tutorial so keep an eye out for that!!!

a big help to you will be to download Sven’s script (link found on first page of this thread) It allows you to save materials with light setups so you can see how any material looks under your favorite lights…so you can start with material a…alter it, change lights etc etc and save each incarnation!

hope that helps some!

Hi all!:smiley:
I am looking for a material that looks like wax(see image attached).Is there anyone who can help me?

Image1.jpg