ZBrushCentral

Amnc --- Materials --- 3/16-?

Simple material for people who just want to model a classic bust…its a marble or an alabaster like material…and you can alway’s use a texture map to make it more personal !

jantimsmarble.jpg

jantim

Hi Jantim, finaly the ZMT-Library where we talked about some time ago!
Now you can start your ZMT-Bakery :slight_smile:

Yes Bas,…but i have to adapt every material i made…the texture maps i used make most of them to large to download:cry: …but some of them look almost the same as the originals…even with tiny texturemaps :slight_smile:

jantim

…what can i say…its just a muddy barkmaterial !

jansmudtree.jpg

Jantim, friend. I like the first image you posted, the rare marble plastic material, can you share the light setup, it a very very good render.

PS: The face of the last one (the tree) is the orc head of Strike??? :smiley:

Cheers

Suede for your boots. Just do not wear them when it rains. BrownSuede.jpg

Great thread Aminuts and nice materials guys!

Starting out with very useful stuff… and Jantim looks very happy :D.

May it continue to expand over weeks and months. Anyway, here’s mine.

Sven_skin_base.jpg

Please note I’ve only uploaded THREE materials, Skin_base, Mottled_metal and Beaded_aluminum.

Each group of four heads show four variations of the same material arrived at by some combination of slider adjustments and/or change in the base color.

I hope to put up more later. BTW, there is a light setup too, nothing special.

Sven

Attachments

Sven_mottled_metal.jpg

Sven_beaded_aluminum.jpg

the material

I named this Egyptstone,…Mayastone would have been a good name too !
Its named after a green Egypt statue í liked…í’m not sure it was a ceramic or a stone material !
egyptstone.jpg

…Ilusiondigital, sorry i did not save the lightset, …and Yes its Strike’s Ork :o

jantim

…use the specular curve in S2 to to control the brown/orange sheen in the material !

BasCopperglow.jpg

BasSmilingRustyFinger.jpg

BasCryingRustyFinger.jpg

Bas, you are just too funny! I’d like to thank all you have posted! I’ve only worked once with a material and it came out great… only I lost it. :frowning: That was so long ago… Now you have inspired me to create one, or at least try!

Thanks again everyone!

Edit: ok, it’s not much…

Goldish_wenna.jpg

Also, included the lights…

Edit again: forgot the color… it was around 255, 185,0. I played alot with the colors but that’s about right.

i would want to post my material and light but i cant upload nothing except for jpgs, i tryied to put the files into a rar but still saying error, what i can do?

Attachments

compiled cement.jpg

A material - use the z2 texture number txtr28 - the diffent images is using the standard light set-up but moving the light round.

Attachments

material z2 3.jpg

material z2.jpg

material z2 2.jpg

Dark,

if you are using winrar…change the rar to zip when you create the file…should be a setting to change to zip…then you can upload it if it’s under the file limit size.

You are fast aminuts:cool:

Dark ZanatoS they need to be zip files instead of rar to upload (I think I read in a post that you can zip the rar files and upload them as zip)

spaceexture color.jpg
Same material I posted but a soft reddish color for light and a different z2 tex

aminuts a request as per your intro to the postings.
“5. You can start a challenge within this challenge…for instance…if you are having trouble creating something like in this recent thread then by all means challenge your fellow Zbrushers to create it!!”
I have been trying to get Pixolator’s white material to fill in the recess areas of a model with gold or an antique gold. I think MTB posted one where he got the recess areas of the model to be black. I can not find his (MTB’s) link again on it if I do I’ll post it.

compiled cement.jpg