ZBrushCentral

Airbørn

nice work :+1:

GR88888888 WORK…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing in all aspect.

Modelling, environment, concept.

Congratulations.!!!

Keep excelente work and pieces.

@Jaxx: yes thats why we decided to do something that doesn’t look like unreal at all :)”

…now that I think of it: you actually did ‘make something unreal’… :wink: :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the screenshots! I’d really like to use them as wallpapers. I allready wanted to take the screens you posted to try to make something but somehow when I click on them in either FF or IE I get an error.

If I may be so free to ask (sorry if I’m stretching it): would it be possible to take shots so I can make a panorama for my 2 seperate 1280x1024 screens?

If that’s not possible, no worries, that’s okay.

hi Steffen,

just downloaded your mod, but where to put the files from that airborn.rar? I’ve never installed a total conversion on my UT3 - any advice would be appreciated!
The screenshots, your trailer on vimeo and your sculpts as well are just amazing!

masc

hi masc: i’d prefer if you could wait for next monday because then our version then we want to give out will come out, what you just downloaded is what we had to upload to join msuc to qualify for the finals

however if you really don’t want my advice and want to play it now

update ut3 to latest version 2.1
copy the airborn folder into your ut root, don’t touch the subfolders
copy the airborn.lnk anywhere on your pc, right click it, go into the properties change the location of the ut3.exe to your folder structure
and please change dm-001 to dm-000

have fun :slight_smile:

Those Vessels are great!..I also love the creatures, specially the whale. Nice designs:+1:

I already saw your project on digitalartfoum. Great style and colors… well done !

Looks pretty good, so only the chars are zbrush? dont see any enviro stuff

Thank you very much guys!

One week delayed

[]

the download link, exclusive on 4players for now, mirrors are welcome
http://www.4players.de/4players.php/download_info/Allgemein/Download/52973/Unreal_Tournament_III.html

This happens to be the first public release of Airbørn, a total conversion for Unreal Tournament 3. The initial version which we had to release due to the Make Something Unreal Contest deadline last week, had some bad issues here and there, therefore we decided to give that version a week of extra polish.

The game was planned to be console based Action Adventure, therefore using the shortcuts provided by us 1280x720 (small HD) and playing Airborn with a gamepad (Xbox 360 controller) is recommended. It does work in different resolutions but the game experience might change and the HUD might not work properly. It also does work with keyboard and mouse, but it lends itself to be enjoyed with controller.

This version of Airbørn is far from a finished game, it’s more or less a visual techdemo with basic gameplay added. Now that we have that base done we can build upon and add more to it. This is Version 0.1b, we know that there still are issues, but if you have any suggestions, feedback etc. feel free to contact us or search for updates at www.airborn-game.com .

Have fun!

If you’ve already downloaded the previous version, here are the changes we’ve implemented since then:

• fixed a bad jump bug that occasionally shot you over very far distances
  • fixed a dead end, when you've been on pogo and came close to the ledge you lost controls, now you’ll fall just like when you jump over the ledge
  • balance animation got fixed, now plays right
  • bird anims fixed
  • kicking tokachus is way easier now, still not perfect, but a step forward
  • changed the collision for pino to not get stuck all the time
  • updated the collision of the harbour
  • polished the pogo animations and movement to be more fluid and fun
  • fixed an issue with the quest that you couldn't finish it even if you made it in time
  • press 'B' to talk now added to the quest, for keyboard users, use 'E'
  • tweaked the hud to fit better in the game
  • ingame UI did crazy things therefore we removed it, is fixed now.
  • added new graphical assets to the harbour
  • tweaked existing shaders to fit better with the lighting
  • new start screen
  • forum added to [www.airborn-game.com](http://www.airborn-game.com)

Best Regards

The Crew and me :slight_smile:splash_02.jpg

great :smiley:

Really love the look n feel of the mod! Downloading right now :smiley:

cool :slight_smile:

What the…haha!I can’t wait for playing this game.Looking so beautiful!:+1:

AjoLee
AjoLee Sketchbook
http://ajoleesart.blogspot.com/

whoa : ) very cool stuff
I realy love how it looks !

Beautiful work! Thanks for posting, congratz on Top Row. Adding my 5 stars :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

This looks really awesome, and I’m certainly giving it a try, however…
To me, being a norwegian, the title looks kind of stupid:roll_eyes: I guess you could pronounce it something like “Airburn”, though, which sound kind of cool still:sunglasses:

no its spoken born, what you see as you scandinavian ö or ø is a propeller, however what does børn me in norwegian? because in danish its children/kids which pretty much has the same meaning as born in the air to me, like children of the air, born in the air, whatever :wink:

ok demo is done we are working on getting the flight to work:

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘157459’,‘cloud_test_04.jpg’,1,0))

and a concept for an enemy ship

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘157460’,‘t4neu8.jpg’,1,0))

best regards

Steffencloud_test_04.jpgt4neu8.jpg

Attachments

t4neu8.jpg

Hi Neox

wirklich sehr geile Sache die Ihr da in eurer Freizeit gebastelt habt :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Looks Great Stuff

wow Neox, I had no idea that you had put out a demo, what a great porduction. I cant wait to see this in Unreal.