ZBrushCentral

Airbørn

I enjoy your style and great job to everyone working on the project. It looks great! :+1:

great characters and I dig this style a lot, execution is perfect.

Thats just incredibly amazing!! I would watch an entire movie like that! :grimacing:

Nice job, Neox. I recognize your visual style almost immediately. It’s been consistent since the older game-art days of pre normal mapped stuff. Great work.

www.youtube.com/RodneyBrett

thank you very much guys :slight_smile:

ok for those of you who can’t wait… but won’t let google do the job to find the download link…

the teaser

http://vimeo.com/6401989

we just need that teaser voice

a boy

a prophecy

this summer, we send you on an epic journey to save the world

etc. etc.

:stuck_out_tongue:

oh and don’t forget to click
www.airborn-game.com ^^

I can see some publishers knocking your door very soon… :slight_smile:

Really good work and congratulations to all of you for all the time and effort you needed to do it after long hours working at the office.

Amazing and beautiful work. You and the team have done an amazing job! Keep up the amazing work and thank you and everyone involved for the inspiration you have shared with us! :+1:

Breathtaking work, can’t believe its the unreal engine. If you guys need a spare modeler :smiley:

really great stuff. Were you guys at all inspired by Miyazaki? A lot of your designs and concepts remind me of his works.

Everybody’s got Roger Dean’s floating islands now.

Very nice stuff…
The grandpa sculpt is my favourite…

Got to say, this is one of the most interesting concepts I’ve ever seen of a game! You’ve GOT to release this! Man, you guys could even start you’re own company and release games like this!

What I like the most about it is the cartoonishness of it all. I mean, you guys don’t have a budget, since you’re doing this in your spare time. That way, you have limits and no guidelines so to say. You just do what you want. And that is one of the key factors of creating a great game that people will buy.

Really looking forward to this! :slight_smile: I could be a betatester if you need any! :wink:

never heard of him, so he invented them? But i know a lot of people are doing this now, but its too late to change it just because of that i started the whole thing 3 years ago because i felt that the floating island theme hasn’t been done enough back then, now i see them everywhere, dammit :smiley:

@raziel: really getting this baby into a polished will take a bigger team then we are, its just a very small part of the universe, currently we are not thinking that its possible for us to create a whole game like this in a decent timeframe with having everything polished

@slyrad: Laputa was one of the main sources of inspiration, so of course Miyazaki ispired us a lot. But we didn’t want to go tooooo anime either

Roger Dean is the artist most known for his artwork for the 70’s progrock band “Yes”

It’s not like he invented it or anything, he just did a bunch of paintings with floating islands and impossible physics. Like a floating island with a lake in it, with water flowing out if all sides.

Edit: I’d be more than happy to help with the world building if you’d like :slight_smile:
Perhaps the game could be created by the help of alot of users? Creating the art assets would probably be a tedious task though. And time consuming!

Btw: Looks like you could take inspiration from Roger Dean. He’s an amazing artist and has even done some architecture, which is fantastic!

http://www.rogerdean.com/architecture/index.htm

Sounds easy to just broaden the team to get all stuff done, but it will get harder to controll the quality of everything, not starting to talk about copyrights and stuff. We are happy with the team as it is right now and only expand if really needed, but if we gonna release a real game is right not not predictable, if i guess, it would be in another form, on a smaller plattform, like psp, ds iphone or something that is doable :slight_smile:

thanks for the link that sure can be takes as inspiration :slight_smile:

(visually)stunning:grimacing:

love it,

looks like a good reason to finally get “Unreal Tournament 3”:smiley:

好 非常好

nice work :+1:

GR88888888 WORK…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: