ZBrushCentral

3D Prints Cheap+Good (Free Print Game is ON P.3!)

ownage seems to be a better deal pricewise.

no doubt

haha… you guys are funnie. yah… ownage is really good in some ways. but i’m gonna let you guys go out and figure out why for yourself :laughing:

um… by spaceboy request… i figured out why sniper dropped some quality and fixed it. there was some backend server code that that cleans up meshes that was making triangles too big. so i fixed that and redid sniper.

[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118148]face.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118148’,‘face.jpg’,1,0))
[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118149]boobshot.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118149’,‘boobshot.jpg’,1,0))
[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118150]buttshot.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118150’,‘buttshot.jpg’,1,0))
[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118151]gunshot.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118151’,‘gunshot.jpg’,1,0))

Waiting for some humbrol art paints to come in from overseas. Might be able to finish gorge today. But I dunno if the thinners in the paints will mess up my basecoat… if its really bad, I might print gorge again and start over. Will update~

[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118152]gorgegrey.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118152’,‘gorgegrey.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

face.jpg

boobshot.jpg

buttshot.jpg

gunshot.jpg

gorgegrey.jpg

Intervain wins, gg for now~

Sorry, please don’t order or upload anything more on ownage. I’m seriously like 1000 more lines of code away from finishing the brand spanking new system (it looks really sexy too). Gimme 2 more days max.
[color=Lime]edit: yay… order system is done. paypal payments are in. zOMFG

While you guys wait… here’s a free print game.

[color=Orange] </span><span class="font4">[color=Orange]Guess the name of the new Ownage+ZBrush service.</span><span class="font2"> First person to get the right answer gets a free print + whatever paint or nonpaint that they want. All ownage amenities included and free 2-5 day ship. Hehe.. I'll be giving hints in this post every 2-3 hrs till someone gets it right. Take a break from the Pixologic hero contest and take a stab at a free print =D.. Fairness Rules: Answer as many times as you want, No editing your posts, answer here not in PM. Hints: 1) It's sort of an acronym. 2) Spaceboy is on the right track. It has etymology roots in leetspeak. Same as ownage proper. 3) </span></span></span></span>its all letters. and its a popular internet meme. 4) Zbrush part of the acronym is first. Ownage part is second. 5) ownage manufactures stuff for zbrushers. 6) [fun hint] there's an unintentional swear word in the name (haha).
  1. ZBrush + Ownage + Manufacturing

OwnZit
:smiley: Lemo

hehe hi lemonnado! =DDDD

nope… not ownzit. =(

zwnage?
like pwnage?

btw the detailing on the new sniper wolf is much better, i think you said you are using baby powder or something is that why there is that texture or is that part of the printing process?

yah, i use baby powder with a combination of a very light paint primer to let me see the details without having to resort to heavy coats of paint. i also use another secret french ingredient in the ownage alchemy book.

i guess its not fair to say that I print the models. In reality, we use a laser. Two lasers. No sharks tho.

You’re on the right track~ its definitely leetspeak related. :smiley:

ownzd?

ZForge… Z4g3… Z4rk… 14Z3r… Zm0d315… 14Z3r…or The Zbrush Ownage 3D Printing Company Pty. Ltd.? :slight_smile:

haha… i love people who can l337SP34|<. actually, the next hint is a double. its all letters. and its a popular internet meme.

pixown…ownlogic…ownzed…zownage…

vivek is the closest so far… glad you could make it man =). Hint’s are going to be very specific starting now. I imagine I will be basically spelling out the answer within the next 5 hints.

Next Hint: Zbrush part of the acronym is first. Ownage part is second.

forgot these…pixage…brushage…:stuck_out_tongue:

with respect :slight_smile:
Pwnd pxage

I feel like you guys are almost there! Lemme add a new hint and review the hints so far.

1) It’s sort of an acronym.
2) Spaceboy is on the right track. It has etymology roots in leetspeak. Same as ownage proper.
3)
its all letters. and its a popular internet meme.
4) Zbrush part of the acronym is first. Ownage part is second.

– new hints –
5) ownage manufactures stuff for zbrushers.
6) [fun hint] there’s an unintentional swear word in the name (haha).

pizage…pizzage??:)…pizown?

Pixnage

brushage

zbown zboned zbond

zbned

zbne

zbonzd

zbownzd

zbownage

zbowned