ZBrushCentral

3D Prints Cheap+Good (Free Print Game is ON P.3!)

bownage

zownage

sorry…completely bored saturday spent in front of the pc!:slight_smile:

haha… got the dedication award vivek. (bownage… hahaha)

ok… everyone get their thinking caps on

Zbrush + Ownage + Manufacturing

I’m essentially spelling it out now. All you gotta do is think up the funniest word that exists. I’ll be waiting at the finish line! (Gonna be in paint all day so I’ll be back to check the winner in a few hours)~

rofl… or…
zbrownamaker
zbrownacaster
zbrownicator

ZOMG? lol

zOMG! you r teh winz!!

I give up… lol

dammit…i cant beleive i woke up ro do this!!..hehehe…i have a feeling ZOMG wins too!!:wink:

heres mine before i go back to bed…

bownman

ZOMF

zownmf
…alrite…i’m done!

i might have one more in me…or 2…or more…

ZBOMF

zbowmf

zbownmf

ZOM

ZBOM

ok…sleep time…:smiley:

haha…

ok close enuf.. winner declared.. [<span class="grey">[attach=118244]intervain.jpg[/attach]</span>]![intervain.jpg|316x400](upload://dbBLl9JtIQoHaRNLpWkd6Mm2VK7.jpeg)

you win a free print once the website is done :smiley: … gonna be painting all night so ill find some time to finish the last 2 things on the website tonight. thanks all for participating and making me laugh so hard. i seriously need a z-bown-a-maker = girlfriend too. as aptly put above. intervain, u r the winz :sunglasses:

[[attach=118246]zomfg.jpg[/attach]]zomfg.jpg

for those in the dark… z (zbrush) + o (ownage) + mfg (manufacturing) or in internet language… its zomfg = z oh mah effin gawd.

YAY :smiley: :+1: :sunglasses:

hahaha…dammit…so close…congratulations Intervain!:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

ha ha, well done Intervain!

Yay, done with the website. Actually, was done yesterday but I think everyone was hanging out with the fam’s for holidays yah?

It’s not perfect but i think it’ll do its job for the time being. Of note:
*switched all payments to Paypal
*Recoded the entire order system.

Anyone who used the system before knew how kinda ass it was.

Now you just upload a ZTL and an order is created. Creating orders is free, and we do all the upfront brainstorming, model conversion, etc before you have to worry about anything. Pay only if we print.

If an order is not created, finished, or cancelled… the ZTL’s are automatically deleted (saves on storage). Below are some screenies. Thanks all for the suggestions. There are MAJOR IE, Safari, and Chrome issues. I promise to fix soon guys…

Plz lemme know if you have any more suggestions! Officially open for business now. I’ll contact those of you who have pending prints. Thx~

[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118925]ownage_a.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118925’,‘ownage_a.jpg’,1,0))
[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118926]ownage_b.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118926’,‘ownage_b.jpg’,1,0))
[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118927]ownage_c.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118927’,‘ownage_c.jpg’,1,0))
[[color=#9A9A9A][attach=118928]ownage_d.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘118928’,‘ownage_d.jpg’,1,0))

As for production statuses. I finished painting sniper and am gonna ship it soon… decided to reprint marine and start from scratch cause someone pointed out it was 200mm flat and wasn’t 200mm from head to toe (not counting hair). So I was off by 7mm and i guess that bugged me. And I just recruited a professional gundam painter who’s gonna oversee robotic type paints and I wanna see what he can do. So should be done painting the reprinted marine by next wednesday. I just learned how to drybrush and overpaint and its REALLY fun to paint. I’m gonna throw together some tutorials on the website later when I become more pro so you guys can join the fun yourselves.

Attachments

ownage_a.jpg

ownage_b.jpg

ownage_c.jpg

ownage_d.jpg

Oh forgot.

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy New Year!

As an artist myself, having to get a 3d print painted would be a negative to me. There should be two tier pricing… painted or unpainted.

Hm, thats a good suggestion. We’re doing the painting for free since we’re selling the prints at cost. So if anything, full painted models will be slightly more expensive in the future… like $329 and we might drop the unpainted models to $279 for the sake of having a price drop somewhere? Any more votes for this?

Makes sense to me. If you spend an hour painting something up (or more) you should b compensated for that time. And if you are doing less work, then you can produce the figures cheaper.

I’ll try to roll that suggestion into the next update Garee! Thx~ maybe in a week or so. Just have to go through all the places I say $299 and then edit all that stuff. Then have to make new graphics and a few code changes.

Hehe… I miss working on models so I’m gonna work on a few models first.

Oh… and if I see a unpainted order come through under the name Garee or something… I’ll set the price lower on the final checkout when it comes time to pay haha :laughing:

Lol!

$279 is an amazing possibility. I definitely support that. :smiley:

haha i love you guys. ok ok. gimme a few days. i reprinted raf’s marine and decided to do a full color paint that i designed myself… cross fingers hope it turns out well.

after i finish that paint.. ill spend a few days thinking about how to reprice everything. ideally, ill do like 2-3 different product sizes.. a 150mm (6 inch).. the current 200mm (8 inch) and a super big size at like 300mm or something. Then ill set prices accordingly, like sub $199 for the 6 incher, $299 for the 8 incher.. etc. then subtract money for no paint etc. that way you guys have more options. kinda how apple splits up their product line. but all that is gonna come later. i think i can throw together the $279 no color thing by next week. I'll keep you guys updated! but right now im just focused on doing one thing really really well. i kinda want to make sure our 8 incher and color/painting system is SUPER S-Grade Perfect first. also, even with a laser, things like veins start becoming hard to see at the 6 inch size and its really hard to paint eyeballs.

I’m prolly gonna start intervains print sometime this week when she finishes the sculpt.