ZBrushCentral

zsphere mesh are editable?

the question is that:
i build a simple obj with zsphere, enable preview, i move one point of mesh with move tool, i switch back to zsphere, and when i come back to preview, obj seem exploded…
like below

how can move point of mesh derived from zsphere without create a real polymesh?
sometimes i see that i have some point in wrong position but rest of model is ok, how can move that without change other parameter ?

Attachments

error.jpg

strange.gif

First, make sure that once you set the Tool>Adaptive Skin>Density setting, you leave it there. You should only use the Tool>Geometry menu to go up and down between subdivision levels.

Second, every tme the preview is created a new adaptive skin is calculated. You should therefore not do any sculpting or texturing until you are 100% certain that your ZSphere structure will remain unchanged (no more ZSpheres added to or removed from it). When you’re ready and while the ZSpheres are visible, press Tool>Morph Target>StoreMT. ZBrush will then calculate a final adaptive skin to use every time you activate the preview.

You can now sculpt and texture the model without trouble. You will also be able to pose the figure by moving ZSpheres around. Just don’t change the number of ZSpheres.

hi aurick, thanks for fast answer, and thanks for a explanation, now i understand about morph storing of zsphere and better how them work internally.
thanks a lot.

hi,

you can find interesting information in one of my earlier post here.

thanks vox for link, very interesting link.
more i know about zbrush more i love it.