Hello, I created a visual studio code extension to help everyone with writing ZScripts. It is way more than a simple zcommand autocomplete and text coloring.
- type checking
- symbol (provide variable/routine defined in the document and in inserted zscript)
- definition/declaration provider
- color representation and color picker
- provide information when hovering a symbol
- relative path auto complete
- Command Signature ( what argument the command want)
- Code Snippets
The Extension in Action:
About Visual Studio Code
For the ZScripters that are not familiar with vscode, it’s a free, open source and all platform compatible
text editor maintained by Microsoft.
you can download it here: https://code.visualstudio.com/
Information on how to install an extension:
Feel free to contribute or flag any bugs !
Hope you’ll try it and that it will make your zscripting session funnier and shorter !