i made this simple ZScript to lock camera rotation. Isn’t nothing of innovation but is an automation of simple passages to lock view. This script make a plane and change its size and z-offset.
Just put the file in your ZStartup/ZPlugs or ZStartup/ZPlugs64 Folders
You can find this plugin below Tool Menu --> ZnetkingZPlugin
TRICKS and TIPS:
- You can change opacity from Texture Menu --> Image Plane --> Reference view --> Model Opacity , if you change model opacity before to click Lock Rotation button ... all works very well.
- If you are very zoom-in about mesh set a low offset
- Offset: set distance from mesh and background planes
- Apply: Apply Offset
- Lock Rotation: Active lock rotation
- Disable Lock Rotation: Disable and Delete background planes
Thanks for the attention and i hope to help someone … ZLockRotation_v0_0_2.zip (2.29 KB)