ZBrushCentral

Zbuilder Animals

Hello guys i just want to share with you my BIGEST plugin Zbuilder Animals .
For more info please read the discription:
Also i want to BIG THANKS to Master Marcus Civis he help me alot for scripting the plugin.

ZBUILDER ANIMALS

Create an unique Animal or Creature model without any Zbrush skills.

Tool for making detailed high polygon animals and creatures models in Zbrush.

Animal Zbuilder is a plugin for Zbrush . With this tool you can make detailed high polygon animals and creatures models into Zbrush.

Supported Zbrush versions:

Zbrush 2020 64bit

Zbrush 2021 64bit

or higher version WIN or OSX

• MAIN FEATURES

IMPORT / EXPORT SET : will allow you to export or import your custom animal creation. Or just share it with your friends that have Zbuilder Animals.

EDIT POSE: will allow you to make basic pose of your model. You can save or load your pose.

EDIT MODEL: will allow you to edit your Zbuilder model into Zbrush and integrate it again into ZBuilder plugin as a custom preset. And continue using all Zbuilder features.

GET MODEL: will allow you to get the finished model and use it for any purpose that you want. (except: read the license below )

RANDOMIZE : if you think that you need help with creating a unique creature just use this button and Zbuilder will make models for you .

SET HAIRSTYLE: will allow you to choose between different hairstyles

EDIT MASKING: will allow you to change the fiber mask and save or load it .

PRESETS MENUS: will allow you to choose between different presets for : lighting, materials ,fibers and morphing . You just need to click on it and it will apply on the model without any additional operations.

INCLUDE 16 COLORIZED HIGH POLY ANIMALS MODELS: Dog, Bull, Horse, Lion, Gorilla, Crocodile, Shark, Elephant, Rhino, Rat, Frog, T-Rex, Scorpion, Ant, Mantis, Turtle.

That you can mix together and make unique creatures.

ALL NEW UPDATES WILL BE FREE: If you get Zbuilder Animals all of the next updates which will contain more animals will be free for you .You just need to re-download the plugin.

• MORE FEATURES
  • Total of 116 morph layers , That you can mix and create unique animal or creature.

• The models have UVW map and they are ready to bake textures from the polypaint

• Edge loop topology ready for rigging and animations

• Render presets : Draft, Best, Ultra, will make great presentation of your model.

• View Modes : SHADE VIEW, CLAY VIEW, PENCIL VIEW and FIBER VIEW will allow you to choose how to see your model while working on it

• And many more…

• LICENSE: You can use the tool for commercial or noncommercial purposes like games , movies , commercials and etc. You can’t resale the models on marketplace stores or game assets stores.

• THIS IS NOT REFUNDABLE!!! You are buying a digital product that contain many 3d models and settings, you cannot physically give the product back to fairly get your money back. I am giving this warning for anyone that buys and then asks for a refund for any reason. However If you have any questions you can send a message to the support mail and you will get all the help that you need.

• ACTIVATION CODE: After you install the plugin and start it you will be asked for activation code. You just need to send a message to the support mail with your invoice attached and the request code and you will get activation code.

Support email : cecopsychoart@yahoo.com

Video link : https://youtu.be/uLDroY3v-rE

Want to buy : https://gum.co/Odrku

Hope you will like it :slight_smile:

BTW: If you like this plugin you can take a look on my other Zbuilder plugins in my profole: https://gumroad.com/ceco

12 Likes

Amazing! :+1:

1 Like

congratulations, great job.

1 Like

Stunning work :scream: :scream: :scream: :sunglasses: :+1: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:!!!

1 Like

This looks like it has to be the single most ambitious plugin ever created for ZBrush. It’s amazing what it can do.

1 Like

Thank you guys

i just released new update :

2024 update

1 Like