ZBHO GETTING IT DONE CHALLENGE:
SCULPT YOUR FAVORITE MUSICIAN
ZBrush full body sculpt
You have 2 MONTHS
Starting on the 20th of JULY to the 20th SEPTEMBER 2013.
It’s time for the second GET IT DONE CHALLENGE from ZBHO (ZBrushHangout.com). Here are some of the prizes you can look forward to!
DDO (non-commercial license), 3 Month Training from Digital Tutors, $75, ZBHO t-shirt, honorable mentions
$25, 1 Month Training from Digital Tutors, ZBHO t-shirt, honorable mentions
1 Month Training from Digital Tutors, ZBHO t-shirt, honorable mentions
- Other prizes will be announced upon confirmation from our sponsors.
– 1: You must register for the contest to be eligible for the prizes here on ZBrushCentral.
It’s simple! Create a new thread following this example ( [ ZBHO - GIDC ] - " Your Name " - " Your Musician name "
YOU MUST POST YOUR PROGRESS.
– 2: Model a MUSICIAN and a PROP using any style and using any 3D software you choose, there is no limit on how high your model can be! So go nuts! (Example: Johnny Cash and his guitar.)
** Any pornographic images will disqualify you and the thread will be deleted, so please have good taste.
– 3: Once you are done and ready to rock, submit your final entry by editing the first post on your thread and posting your final images there.
Artists will be judged on a well-executed portrait: Likeness, form and composition.
Points will be awarded for the amount of likes an image receives which will go towards their final score.
All work and final image will be judged by ZBHO committee.
Remember that everyone will see your progress.
- Judges to be announced
Final Beauty Shots:
Use this image to show us your character in the best way possible. Be sure to show your character from different angles and include at least one full body image. You can include background elements or anything that creative mind of yours can think of.
When you’re ready to submit your character, please change your thread. Make sure to include all of your final rendered .jpg images.
Example: ( [ ZBHO - GIDC ] - " Your Name " - " Your Musician name [ FINAL ]"
- No textures or polypaint required but a plus
So yea… GET IT DONE!!!