Hey Guys I wanted to upload what I made for the day of as well as many of the duds that I had to go through to end up at my final design. I tried to compress my process but I still had to cut out a thick stack of 2d drawings, and variations. Many of the ideas I started with ended up in the final design, but in different form. I explored various arm, tongues, as well as floral, parasitic fungus, trees, cactus, agave, insects, worms, skulls. microbial forms. I was a very wide net. and I would do little sculpts, and abandon them quickly when I saw they weren’t working. I didn’t know what would work but I knew I would know a winner when I saw it on the page. The annoying thing was each one that didn’t work had elements that I did like, and I could make work given enough time. A lot of the design choices I ended up with were based on the execution time per area. I think I ended up with a better design by stripping off most of the complexity. Forearms, became roots, branches became horn, arms became thorned agave leaves. One of the earliest ideas I had was having some sort of skull growing in a wooden growth so that came in as just a mouth. My design got too unrelateable as it got more insectoid so I brought back the skull bits. I was trying to utilize more underrated zbrush functions, which I did find many, but In the end the shapes I went with didnt require them, which doesn’t mean I won’t be using those functions all the time from now on.