ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Masters - Vichar B N

VicharBN

ZBrush Masters returns for another week and you don’t want to miss a whole new episode 2020-04-28T17:00:00Z! Tune in on ZBrushLIVE.com with special guest start Vichar B N as he presents ‘Storytelling Through Sculpture’ hosted by Solomon Blair!

Watch the Recorded Stream Here:

Storytelling Through ZBrush Sculpture

Unfolding a story through sculpture that tells a tale.

Where in the World: Bangalore, India
Sculpting Experience: 20 Years
How Did You Discover ZBrush?: “15 Years back I was introduced to ZBrush by seeing Zack Petroc sculpt, The craving to learn new things sparked in me the fascination towards ZBrush. The idea of bringing your sculptures to life through technology is very alluring.”
Occupation, Industry Experience & Highlights: “15 years of experience in character, creatures, sets, and props. Over the years I have been lucky to get the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, spanning form cartoony to hyper-realistic styles.”
Favorite ZBrush Feature: “Sphere and ClayBrush, but it’s tough to pin one feature because all the features are awesome and all are my favorite.”

6 Likes

Thank you Vichar, Marcel and Gio for participating with us!!! Very inspiring! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lots of great information is shared in these series, how each artist approaches their work, tips and tricks, and being able to ask questions live! :slight_smile:
Thanks to the Pixologic team for making these ZBrushMaster series, I’m enjoying every bit of it! :wink:
Jaime