ZBrushCentral

Zbrush in Dentistry

This is how Zbrush can be used in Dentistry to design and enhance a smile

2 Likes

This is the fabrication of a full denture with the extrusion technique, boolean and different polygroups

1 Like

Custom Zbrush tooth library. Gold shader helps to see the texture better
IMG_9438 IMG_9439 IMG_9440 IMG_9441 IMG_9442

It’s truly astonishing how technology can intricately replicate dental details. It’s akin to a masterpiece crafted specifically for dentistry!

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more about the custom Zbrush tooth library – it’s amazing how technology can capture such intricate details. It’s like a work of art, but in dental form! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Speaking of dental matters, I recently had an interesting experience with dental work. I’m not a fan of golden teeth either; I prefer the natural look. If you’re ever in need of dental care or just a regular check-up, I had a great experience with an Implant Dentist in Eastlake, Ohio. You can check them out at https://jeffreygrossdds.com/ And hey, starting with a new therapist can indeed stir up some emotions. It’s great that you’re taking care of yourself in multiple ways.

Just to explain the teeth are in gold b/c it shows better any anatomical variations of the teeth in that color. We are making the real teeth in a regular tooth color.