ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R3 -- It's Here!

Downloaded update per your instructions and everything worked flawlessly. No complaints here…Thank you to the men and women of Pixologic for creating such a great product. :+1:

Sorry!
I have not button web deactivation.
It is my first upgrade. Tell my, what is the problem ?
Sorry for my English. (Google)
Thanks.

ingenious and unique extensions,
really great improvements and additions, you’re the best
thank you Pixologic Team ! :+1:

Thank you Pixologic…

thanx a lot! very nice upgrade!!!

chem!

cant say I agree with all the praise… new functions are all well and good but yet again the new patch has introduced more bugs and the old ones from the last patch have yet to be sorted.

I dont want new features, I want the existing software to work properly, and to be stable.

In the next patch I want to see a bugs fixed list, not more new functions.

I use this software everyday in my professional capacity, and this last “upgrade” has created so many workflow problems we are having to un install zbrush and go back to the previous version. that Im afraid takes alot of time and therefore money, and it renders the new features pointless.

I would rather you created a 64bit version rather than adding extensions most of us will never use.

For Troubleshooting , please use This Thread

I have, thank you, and I submitted a ticket, Im awaiting a fix and have gone back to an earlier version until the fix is made apparent. I was posting feedback, which has been deleted, presumably because it wasnt glowing praise.

you know what you actually need it is a hate thread, where people can tell you about all the things they hate about zbrush so you can go and fix them and make it even better software.

I would have to say that this has been the easiest upgrade to date. Thank you Pixolotor!!!

I concur. Thank you Pixologic for another amazing upgrade! If these are the minor incremental upgrades, you’re going to blow everyones mind when you do a major update (i.e. 5.0). :cool:

totally missed this one, great surprise, yeah zb5 with kinect like support would be awesum.

Thank you very much.

Oh my giddy Aunt!!:+1:

On behalf of all the black folks out there who are currently using Zbrush let me thank Pixologic personally for including the “Afro-mesh” fibers!:cool:

As a creator of my own black super hero this will come in very handy.

Can’t wait to start my own gallery soon.

Yeah, darktree is awesome. Still using it occasionally.
Btw. I really hope that Multi-Map exporter gets updated soon to inlcude Vector Displacement Maps !

need a video tut on micromesh, seems like a pretty need tool with lots of features.

There was a video about micromesh on the 42b release thread and the first post of this thread

ahhh cheeers, im still on r2, will check it out.

Thank you !!! great new stuff to work with.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

:ex:videos telling me I do not have permissions but hey this looks great from what I saw on the previous release I am still playing a little catch up but new features give me some great options !