ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R3 -- It's Here!

Very smooth and trouble-free update! Thanks so much for this Pixologic!

Now to play…

wow! thx for update :slight_smile: Vdisp :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

YESSS!!! Big hug!

LOVE THIS COMPANY and Zbrush :slight_smile:

Wow, the Vector displacement capabilities are just what I had hoped for. Took just a bit of reading to figure out the best settings for rendering in Max but damn, the results are so accurate and artifact free!

So happy right now!

Thankyou Pixologic!

:D:D:D

As always, lot’s of hard work, and all we have to do is sit back and download it… great business model …

thanks to all of you !!

I have it! I made something with it and I love this!!! good job pixo team!!

last two hours playin with it…

WHYYY i CANNOT DOWNLOAD???:mad:
is anyone having the same problem?
Im in the UK, does being from different geographical zones make any difference?

Pixologic, you are the best.

Wonderfull. Now we have Vector-Displacement. When will we be able to have it integrated in multimap exporter. I am just wondering why it isn’t there already.

Thankyou Pixologic, I realy apreciate having the ability for exporting hair curvs for Modo, this had made it posible to realy make hair styles much easyer than ever before.

I am also in the UK. Had no problem downloading this morning. Maybe I was lucky and first in line.

Mike

now that the Z4R3 is finally here ! there is one question i’m been wondering : how to use vector displacement in zbrush directly ?

now excuse-me, i have to work on my 3D project with this new update hehehehe !

there is one question i’m been wondering : how to use vector displacement in zbrush directly ?
I belive you can only create a vector displacement map for exporting out of ZBrush, not actually use one inside ZBrush

I love how Zbrush is making mudbox eat dust… or should I say eat mud ? :lol:

Fantastic new features.

Woot! Another perfect update and perfect activation! And now it’ll do the auto update thing, right?

Thank you PIX Team! 2 clean installs. Set up at home and at work now!! Thank ya, Thank ya!!! :slight_smile: You all rock! :slight_smile:

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

The installation was a breeze…Many of the issues from 2b seem to be resolved and I just love the new features.
Many thanks to the Zteam…you deserve an award… :smiley:

successfully activated but doesn’t work.
Don’t know if this happened for anyone else but immediatley after it activated I got an error saying “SCRIPT:DefaultZScript.txt Unrecognized Command” followed by “Abnormal Termination Recovered Files are in Recovered Files…”