ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Nicolas Garilhe

:oWow ! Great work ! I like this machine!

awesome work, :+1:

Mind-boggling work!!!..great concept and details, lovely render work!

This is the kind of work I dream to create, the fine art here is really top notch. Two thumbs up!

If you had a DVD tut / downloadable content on this one I would buy it.

Superb work on the mech and the render Nicolas, hope to see a lot more of you in the future!

…ing awesome!!!
great Work!

Masterful! Thanks for the videos! Great design.

great hard edge work Nicolas. Awesome concept too.

Awesome work! I just realized that (from your video) that you can take a zsphere and turn it directly into a Dynamesh, fully retaining the look of the ZSphere skeleton chain that you have made. I have always loved the look of ZSphere created objects, and wished I could just turn that into geo and start sculpting. This is now possible!!! Cool!!!

Thanks for putting this info together…you just made my day!

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

hey Guedin its talonhawk from GA. Whats up man!!! thats some amazing work you did really impressed and great explanation and tutorials top notch stuff as always!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Again, thanks you all for your kind words :+1:

@Sergiolov : Thanks you. I don’t think I will have time to make a big enough tutorial that would justify costing money. Instead, I will try to occasionally add quick tips of some hidden features I found out that was useful

@NickZ : Thanks you Nick. I’m not sure I understand well what you just said, sorry for my bad english. Actually, the video was accelerated 2 times so it may not be obvious, but I applied an adaptative skin on those zsphere to be able to transform it into a dynamesh. But the adaptive skin, with the ZSpheres 2 since ZBrush 4, works so much better, and give you a much excepted result. Maybe that’s why the mesh looks like the zsphere chain. Or maybe I didn’t get what you exposed and I would be sorry.

@hawktime2010 : Hi Talonhawk, glad to see you there and thanks for your support

I love this! awesome work… :+1: lovely render work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

excellant work…

I find the videos… not just yours but all these tutorials slightly hard to follow though as they are all too fast to see interface details and there is no voice over :frowning:

aside from that the models are excellant.

awesome stuff… keep it up :smiley:

C’est l’une des plus belle machine faite avec zbrush que j’ai pus voir, bien joué

awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually beta tester videos are a quick preview how to. Instruction videos of the quality produced by pixologic take time and they will appear probably very shortly. Its a good system because once you have played around with the features first, an instruction film will be much more useful to you.

hey mate great clean job here!!! awesome reminds me of when I was painting battletech figurines :slight_smile:
is it possible to find some of those mesh insert brushes somewhere? i would like to give a try at mecha sculpting :slight_smile:
again great job!
s

Priceless. Thanks so much.

Amazing Job really I love work with Mech and robots models this Is awsome and thank u for share the videos very great inspirational work congrats!!

Beautiful work for sure. It’s really admirable how clean everything is. Thanks for sharing the videos. There’s a lot of stuff in there I want to try now.