ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 3 Beta Images/My work with Zbrush 3. Francois Rimasson (some nudity)

Displacements are the difference between your low poly mesh and the hi rez (be it “hd” or not) mesh. So it will be no different once you get those.

The Rat model has 6 millions polys, and i succeed to render good and sharp pictures with Mental ray.
I didn’t render any picture with model scukpted in HD yet. I can get fast render in Zb, and it’s enough for me.

your work is just simply awe inspiring…The dragon is great and the male busts are my favorites…

great stuff dude !

i mostly like the dragon , he looks totaly awosome !

how many polygons you have on this dragon ? and is true that with Zbrush 3
i can go around 25 milion polygon ?

thanks

The girl is amazing!! :smiley:

The Dragon has 16 muillions polys,. Right now, i’m working ow an updated version of the redhair girl, and the whole scene has around 60 millions polys. Some models has a lot more, like this model

Please tell use what system do you have. You can achieve 60 millions polys with how much RAM?

yes, i can achieve that amount of polys with my 2 years old pc.
The specs are not fantastic :Pentium 4, 3,2 Gh2, and 2 gigs of ram, and

Thanks for info. WOW!!! 60 mil. poly with 2 Gig. of RAM. That is really impressive.

I love the way the girls hair looks like clay, is the rain painted on or is it polys?

rimasson vbmenu_register(“postmenu_345336”, true); , Congrats…
She turned out amazing.
Really well done!
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

yes really great. the painterly look you achieved in the final render was fantastic.

She looks simply stunning. Please tell me that is a Zbrush render on the final image?

I rendered in Zbrush 3 multiple passes : Shaded passes with different specular levels, specular and shadow passes, then i composited that in Photoshop, added bounce lights, and drops of rain.

I love the finished ‘birth’ picture. Stunning work.

Now I understand why you called it birth. She turned out great!

60 mil poly with 2g RAM?! Whoa… On P4, means it’s 32 bit right? How high have you tried to crank it up on your system?

What do you need to reach the promised 1 billion poly?

I wonder how those 60 mil poly meshes would render on 3rd party apps. (or rather, how could one expect to render that high a polycount on a 3rd party apps?) Say, MR?

Although, I bet Renderman would have no problem rendering something like that…

Just more disk space to store the scene, and more time to save and load it :slight_smile:

Here is a Clay sculpting test…

clay.jpg

oh yeah, very natural forms :+1:
:smiley: