ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 2019 Beta Testing - Carlos Ortega Elizalde

My small contribution to the Beta testing. Was a lot of fun to watch and play with the new features as they were polished. It’s awesome how features like the folders improved my workflow a lot, even with simple scenes it’s a lot of help. It’s the first time I spent every session only in zbrush without jumping to image editing software or my usual 3D modeling program. The NPR filters were lot of fun also, having full control on every tiny aspect gives you tons of different and interesting results in very little time.

Thanks again to the Pixologic team, the love for this craft really shows, it’s a great release! was a great and fun experience taking a peek behind the curtain, and shout out to the rest of the testers, tons of great works from awesome artists I really admire.

Attachments

girl02_npr_04.jpggirl02_npr_02b.jpgs_ankylo02.jpgs_ankylo03.jpgmermaid_npr_01.jpg

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/tz3zhUDcA-0” frameborder=“0” allow=“accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

This truck below is a model made in Maya last year, brought into ZBrush just to experiment with the render filters :slight_smile:

truckink2.jpgtruckink.jpgtruckcolor.jpgtruckcolor2.jpg

so cool, great!!