ZBrushCentral

Z4 Beta Testing By: Marco Menco (Nudity)

Amazing! Nice work! Congrats:D

www.leotaksakamoto.blogspot.com :smiley:

You know I love you broā€¦ :wink:

keep on sculpting this beast!!! :+1:

Just an idea, it would be really awesome if he had some sort of pet with him that would constantly show his scale, maybe like an elephant in a cage on some sort of backpack or maybe on a rope in his hand, a human or any large animal, if you could figure out a way to incorporate a whale and make it look awesome at the same time i would be blown away! Great work so far though, the legs look slightly elongated which to me pushes his gigantism.

hey marco!

very nice pose and anatomy. i like his face too.
maybe the tree trunk could be smaller, just to make his clearify his scale. but maybe it will be more pronounced when you get to add more stuff and work more on the trunkā€¦
anyway, great work man.

-r

Mikademius & ScrapPile: cheers guys, thanks a lot for the inputs I do need them! I was actually plannig to make more stuff happening in the scene. For example I think he is going to tend his hand to a little girl, around 7 years old or maybe to have her already on his hand and around Iā€™m going to put buildings or a wood I still have to decideā€¦I might do my version of the BFG with bigger ears - still thinking about it.

leo sakamoto & Eidan: thanks a lot bros :slight_smile:

rasmusW: thanks for the crits man! I did some work on it yesterday night, I made the humerus and tibia and fibula longer so as you said the torso looks shorter and the whole scale stretches quite a bit. Iā€™ll posting it in the next few days as soon as I do more work on the props and bg.

cheers! :+1:

5 stars for Marco :+1:small_orange_diamond:):+1:

Do good:D Expression is evil

Heyyyyy my dear friend Marco!!.. how are you bro??

Cool art as usual!!

Keep that way!! =)

All the best

Hugs

Victor

not bad :smiley:

I love you work its great.

Great Work! Complimenti Marco! :cool:

thanks a lot guys! :slight_smile: