ZBrushCentral

Ysalex sketchbook

Second dress option:
option2.jpg

Attachments

option2.jpg

very well job man…love it…

Thanks man. Here’s a test render, a couple of other changes. Did a couple more dresses, trying to find something that feels right. Also adjusted pose.

11j3j3.jpg

this is the most realistic and appealing woman i see so far…

I like this alot :smiley: keep going !!

Thank you Tuff and Antone!

Still will probably go with a different dress. Right now doing render and composition tests, and lots of lighting tests as well.

Did a lot of correcting of the face, pose, body, and other stuff. Not sure the pose works 100%, feel free to let me know about it.

nkBDF.jpg
kfdjhfds.jpg

Attachments

kfdjhfds.jpg

nkBDF.jpg

Looks really nice. The materials really pop! The neck bothers me though, it seems to be missing subtle tensions in the neck when you’re facing to the side like that.

Thanks I’ll look into it.

Options, I like ADF&H.

Opinions?

all22.jpg

Attachments

all22.jpg

love the pose man.very awesome.I prefer H.the cloth folds are more natural on that.waiting for the finished one.:+1::wink:

Working on a bunch of stuff, I think hair is probably up next.

fulldress2.jpg
tshirt1.jpg

Attachments

fulldress2.jpg

tshirt1.jpg

I’ve said it a lot, but damn I love your work. Love the choices, I hear Nero whenever I look at your thread. Don’t stop haha

Thanks man!

First mostly finished pose. There will be three I believe.

And then the ones I have tried. I think that the first shot with her legs cut off will probably be one of the final angles, have to see what it will look like as a big render.

Caps me off at a low KB so here are high-res:

Attachments

Really inspiring work!
The Lightring adds a great atmosphere.

Okay sorry doing a big dump here.

A tutorial on getting your zbrush models into Maya, with displacement maps, for rendering.

tut1.jpg
tut2.jpg
tut3.jpg
tut4.jpg

Attachments

tut4.jpg

tut3.jpg

tut2.jpg

tut1.jpg

Second part, sorry about the size of the images:

tut5.jpg
tut6.jpg
tut7.jpg
tut8.jpg

Attachments

tut8.jpg

tut7.jpg

tut6.jpg

tut5.jpg

Okay, tutorial done.

Here are my final images from this project:

STANDING_NO_BACKLIGHT.jpg
STANDING_BACKLIGHT.jpg
CLOSE_1500.jpg
SIDE_BACKLIGHT_1500.jpg
clay1.jpg
clay2.jpg

Attachments

clay2.jpg

clay1.jpg

I love the latest piece you have presented, great work! However I was wondering what happened to the robotic arm, steampunk chick? Did you have put that on the backburner for a little while to finish working on a lighter skinned same hairstyle female character version? I could be wrong on this but is this a redesign of the steampunk chick?

Still working on her. This was an outfit I had left over from that project I wanted to render it out. Now that I’m done I will go back to working on the other one.

Okay sorry, 1 edit and 1 more angle that I really liked:

new3_small.jpg
new4_small.jpg

Really lovely :slight_smile: Great model and render, I think the face is a bit too rough in the skin detail, in comparison to the rest of the body, other than that top notch work. Cheers