ZBrushCentral

Wonder Woman

Hallo everyone. I would like to share with you this piece of Wonder Woman. I have modeled and painted in Zbrush and I have used Keyshot to render. It is one of my first works in te world of 3d sculpture, so, I would like to have your opinion. I hope you like it. Thank you!!untitled.61 untitled.60 untitled.58 untitled.53 untitled.58 untitled.54

2 Likes

Nice job. The one item I would take a look at, unless you did this on purpose. The proportions look to be off. Her legs may be too long and her head seems a bit too small.

2 Likes

Really awesome job on the likeness!

1 Like

What a good job my friend, it can be seen that you have spended time and love into working the hard surfaces. The result is amazing. :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hello Paul. The first thing to thank you for you point of view, for me it is a honor you have written me. I really did the leg thing if I did it on purpose, I like how it gave that more stylized effect, it seemed to me that it added a little more strength to the whole modify it a bit. Do you see the rest well? Thank you.!

1 Like

Thanks a lot . Yes, in this piece I have really invested a lot of time applying everything I learn in the Master of Zbrush, and the hard surface was something that worried me, I have invested a lot of time and dedication, I’m glad you like it.

Yes, it makes sense if you are doing it on purpose. I don’t have an issue with it. Just wanted to point it out something that I saw. Since you meant to do that, keep it as it is.

Thanks Paul… I would like to continue to have your opinion in the following publications.

render .244 2 !posicion tras con todo 1.254 1.254|685x1071](upload://30768RC6dH3bplG6ugbs3g7dQG1.png) ultima pospo color guapo .256