ZBrushCentral

Wire Head (with new frame)

[Icon.jpg[/attach]–>]](<!–[attach=4251) This is an old image, but with a (not-so) shiny frame made up of the same elements as in the main image.
All created in Zbrush with additional detailing in Photoshop.

Close -ups:

Also, I used a bunch of the details to create a new, seperate image:

Large version of the main image <HERE>

Happy new year :slight_smile:Icon.jpgWireHead_w_frame_900.jpgWireHead_close_1.jpgWireHead_close_2.jpgWireHead_close_3.jpgHeadFrame_900.jpg

Thanks for share¡
Andreseloy

weird (wired ;))

I like this frame much more than the previous one. Awsome picture.
Nothing to crit :slight_smile:

Happy new year to you.

:grimacing: :grimacing:

You are in the zone!

absolutely awesome! the last one is very cool as well. something about the geometery of it is very striking to me. reminds me of Bosch. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

r

Simply breathtaking, I’m constantly blown away by the level of detail and emotional imagery you people are pulling off with Zbrush. Hopefully I’ll get up to speed on it (version 1); your images are quite inspiring…!

another amazing and masterfully done wired done by the best meats meier…
absolutely stunning…

Very powerful image-excellent.

Another masterpiece:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hi Meats,

Well done with this work!

I’m just trying to understand a little about your workflow, do you draw your creations with pencil and paper first? Was that piece entirely from ZBrush and PS… or is there other software involved too?

I’ve been checking out your portfolio, I really dig the handycam matchmoving stuff, can I ask which software you use for that? I thought your “history of art” animation was really imaginative & inspiring, it’s cool to see how far you’ve come since then too.

All the best for the New Year
Pete

That last picture looks great Meats…:+1: , seems nothing is slowing you down
do you ever sleep :wink:

jantim

Another great piece of artwork, and what a command of ZBrush your proving to master.
One thing I’d love to know … What is your system setup?
ie. whats the power of your hardware? Handling that much imagery must demand quit a system I’d guess.
Anyways whatever you use the skill of your work always impresses me greatly.

Bill

yr a crazy man jim, but i think you know :wink:

a visionary, creator of a meatsstyle.

Great job!!!
Glad to see you are getting the hang of it.
Happy New Year!!!

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks for your nice comments!
I usually don’t like most of the images that I create, but I like this one for some reason, so I’m happy.

pete66-

I’m just trying to understand a little about your workflow, do you draw your creations with pencil and paper first? Was that piece entirely from ZBrush and PS… or is there other software involved too?

I haven’t planned much out before hand at this point. A lot of what I create just comes from trying out different things with the software and just sort of “flow” and not second guess myself at any point in the process. All of the elements were created in Zbrush, starting with Zspheres. If I stay in Zbrush I don’t have to worry about any technical issues, limits, etc. As far as my workflow, I like to create a lot of elements under the same lighting set-up and then compose and color correct in Photoshop.

I really dig the handycam matchmoving stuff, can I ask which software you use for that?

I tracked the footage from my Canon GL2 with Boujou and then did the geometry reconstruction, animation, lighting and rendering in Maya. Final compositing was done in After Effects. Thank you.

I thought your “history of art” animation

It’s the FUTURE of art, but thanks:D

Jantim-

do you ever sleep

The key is being a resident artist at the Gnomon Workshop. There are strict rules here concerning creating a lot of art and having fun. I got a write up the other day for not cranking my music loud enough.

Willog-

One thing I’d love to know … What is your system setup?

At work I have a BOXX dual Opteron with 2 gigs of ram and at home I do all of my work on a HP Zd7000 laptop with a gig of ram. The laptop somehow performs pretty close to the BOXX system, other than the memory, of course.

Bicc39-

Glad to see you are getting the hang of it.

:+1:

I like your art very much :+1: Thank you 4 inspiration, Meats M. :slight_smile:

…and I wish You Happy New Year 2005…

Vaclav aka Abyssis

…reconstruction : amazing page setup :sunglasses:
Pilou

Wow
It´s real great. Reminds me a bit of the art of HR Giger
I am new to this, -and wow, have I seen some fantastic artwork on this site
…and yours is definately up there :slight_smile:

:sunglasses: :+1:
Keep Up the Great work!