ZBrushCentral

Will Harbottle - Digital Sculpt Thread

Nice job Will. An easy pick for the top row. Though I work in Modo a lot I think I might put some time in Maya after seeing the great results you get. But then again, Modo 501 is coming out soon - ugh too many choices.

Great form, faces, muscles, veins, and hardware in your Zbrush work!

Wow great model!!

Cap’s shield up there right where it’s supposed to be!
Congrats on the top row.
To make something beautiful is amazing enough.
To make it beautiful, playable, and manufactureable is brilliant, especially in this medium where your are basically sculpting and articulating figures out of nothing but electricity and photons!!!

Captain America sculpt is amazing…so does the print!

:bulb:small_orange_diamond:bulb:small_orange_diamond:bulb:small_orange_diamond:bulb:small_orange_diamond:bulb:
Congrats! I learned some stuff reading this too. much appreciated.

Congratz on TR! Thanks for sharing a bit on the print workflow :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: , hope to see more :slight_smile: .

Very impressive. Great models and congrats on the top spot!

Nice process thanks for sharing.

wow, that’s the first time i’ve seen a character digital sculpt with hinges on them. Looks great, and love how the functionality of the design and model transfers through to the actual action figure. I’d love to break through this industry one day.

congrats, this is amazing:sunglasses:

Wow man - this is some really awesome stuff! Love the models man! Right now I’m workin in games but this is something I’d definitely love to get into - but I have no clue how to get into… any advice? haha…
But yea - definitely some great work here! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, great thread! Hugely inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing the images and taking the time to answer questions.

Very cool stuff! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great works as always,love to see more of your amazing artworks

That female you did is gorgeous. Well deserved top row.

Really great work man, truely inspiring. opened my eyes to a whole new realm of sculpting jobs as well, no idea toy making was in the mix.

WILL ROCKS!!! you are a freakin genious man, look all those works! Insane!! wonderful!! A new hero to add to my list!

Very nice models! Congrats on top-row and thanks for sharing all the infos. :slight_smile:

All of your models are beautifully sculpted. Congratulations on the well deserved top row. :+1: :+1:

I noticed that the Captain America sculpt isn’t showing up anymore… too much of a movie spoiler? (I have seen it pop up on some other websites, though)
Awesome work!

Holly ****! You are a Killer man. Nice and clean work.:+1: