ZBrushCentral

Wierd Tablet Issues

Hey all, i recently upgraded to windows 10 and immediately ended up with problems with pen pressure in z brush.
Hopefully someone else here had the same problem as me, so I will provide as much info as possible.
I am using windows 10, zbrush2018 and sr8 (problem occurs on both), and a Wacom Intuos 4 small (ptk-440)

So the issue in short is that i don’t get pen pressure 100% of the time, there is a little delay before i draw as well as the brush locking full pressure or locking no pressure at all. I recorded a gif of my problem. BUT, it works just fine in all other software like Photoshop. Everything except zbrush :roll_eyes:
Pressurebug_Potatoman.gif
I think it has to be a problem with zbrush itself, because i have done EVERYTHING possible to fix this and nothing has changed.
Here is a list of things i tried:
-Reinstalled drivers
-Downloading Wintab
-Windows ink on and off
-Completely removing windows ink

• Legacy wacom drivers
  • Install before plugging in
  • Changing driver in the tablet from mouse & wacom drivers to USB and wacom drivers
  • Zbrush use tablet button in prefrences
  • Zbrush global tablet settings in prefrences
    I am VERY frustrated at this point and I would really like to get back to work.

Attachments

Pressurebug_Potatoman.gif

with cintiq 13HD

I’m having the same issue here with Intuos Pro on Win 10 current Zbrush 2019.2. Tablet setting grayed out in Zbrush preferences, no pressure detected. I don’t know what to do, first time using Zbrush with Win10.

Usually with issues in Win 7 I could find a quick fix of just uninstall reinstall drivers.