Vigo the Carpathian

I’m in the endgame now…preping the model for 3d printing, tweaked the hair, added surface details but haven’t applyed them yet as geometry till i finish tweaking the model, filling gaps, undercuts and also did a test how im going to cut the model and add keys. Going to do one last pass on the face and the hair before i commit to print and go through the process of decimating, boolean and maybe dynameshing some objects.

My page | Youtube | Artstation | Instagram | Twitter

Made a realtime hair tutorial https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8lZxDQ

Tweaked the face and hair and tried to match them closer to the painting and i increased the pore detail on the face.
ZBrush%20Document2

Made a making of blog of the process i went through when i made this character

Something made Vigo smile

1 Like

Decapitated Vigo for print and also added a key but just before he told a final prophecy: “Death is but a door, time is but a window. I WILL BE BACK!”. I wonder if he meant as a print. More info on my page
Wip59 Wip60

Finished prepping the leather chest armor and the torso for print also hollowed out the pieces. More info on my page bellow.
Wip61 Wip62 Wip63 Wip64 Wip65

Well it was pretty difficult to prep the arms and hands plus hollowing for the arms but i’m glad that’s finished, next up the legs.
Wip66 Wip67 Wip68 Wip69 Wip70 Wip71 Wip72 Wip73

Finished the legs, only a few parts to go and im done.
Wip74 Wip75 Wip76 Wip77

Made a video

Thanks Mihai!

Nice share (and tips) :wink:

Jaime

1 Like

Glad u enjoyed the video Jaime and hope you found something useful from it, I have to add extra holes on some of the parts to avoid the suction effect breaking the part while printing. Going to do more research on this before i commit to print but in the meantime finished the wall.
Cheers
Wip78 Wip79 Wip80