ZBrushCentral

Vamptacus

also thanks mr diamond and vahid , i appreciate it :smiley:

Holy…

HOW did you setup that render look? Beautiful!

I’m relatively new to ZB. This image you’ve posted is like Black Magic to me. =\

well well thats lovelyyyyy dear iman

@Gnaws thanks i really appreciate it , nothing special for the render , used bpr without shadow and ao and got those on different passes and then composited it in photoshop and that’s it :smiley: thanks again .

@vahidahmadizb2016 thank u very much mr vahid , i know it has problem like u mentioned and again i’m sorry for not fixing them :smiley:

hello every1 , here is another sculpt , everything was done in zbrush and composed in photoshop , i hope u enjoy it , the original concept is done by apterus (http://apterus.deviantart.com/) and was named favorite toy but hey … i don’t have a favorite one so …
Toy Maker.jpg
toymakerraw.jpg

bravooo dear imannnnn

woow . this is so awesome . cool .

Great Work Vamptacus :slight_smile:

Wowwwww…

Bravo Iman …

Naughty girl :p;)

WIP , will finish it after i’m done with my other model … sorry about the mess … :smiley: should also mention that my other model isn’t another face sculpt , don’t worry :smiley:
Prostitute2.jpg

Attachments

Prostitute2.jpg

bravoo imannnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tissue work and live models will be more amazing

@vahidahmadizb2016 thanks a lot , appreciate it .

@Amir hossein will try to add more detail and then go for a realistic render … :smiley: if that’s even possible …thanks .

I sculpted this one over a month ago but since it was/is an wip i wasn’t sure about posting it , based on a concept by Denys Tsiperko

Rider.jpg

Attachments

Rider.jpg

i hope posting this one isn’t going to be a problem , cause it got deleted on instagram … :smiley: , rendered in keyshot , i still can’t render a good looking skin with it … if any1 has any tips or guides it will be much appreciated .

the fibermesh is … well here is the bpr
Heart of Stone BPR.jpg

Attachments

l bravo imaaan lovelyy worksssss

I really enjoyed the card

cool work