ZBrushCentral

Vamptacus

The last pic needs no story, sometimes an image places a special story in the mind of the viewer. I would like to see you work on refining the details of the female figure in this one and not stop with it. It has a wonderful dreamy quality to it. Good luck.

thank u for ur comment , my problem is i don’t have a clue on what to do with her ! refining what exactly ? that’s my problem ! not knowing when it’s finished or what to do next ! … i’m actually working on another one because i don’t know what else to do , if u can point me in the right direction i’d really appreciate it .

work in progress , i really don’t know how to paint , and i’m still learning anatomy , also here is some anatomy study i’ve been doing …
redassassin.416.jpg

back.jpg
torso.jpg

Attachments

redassassin.416.jpg

back.jpg

dark summoner , found the concept on the internet , trying to learn how to paint and render . the original image was 3 mb , had to resize .
darksummonerresized.jpg
dark.jpg

Attachments

darksummonerresized.jpg

dark.jpg

guys i really need some comment on this one , i sculpted this 2 faces and i got a comment on a group and the guy said that the whole sculpt
is wrong and it’s weak and the forms r weak 2 , i know i need to train and always get better , i also know that i have problems with the eyes and the lips but
is the whole thing weak and wrong ? any wow fans here ?! :smiley:
elfmagical.jpg
facethird.jpg

Attachments

elfmagical.jpg

facethird.jpg

ok so she’s an old sculpt , about 2 month i think , after sculpting here i started my last playthrough for witcher 3 … u know because it’s awesome … i found the concept for the armor on a league of cryptids … i think that’s what they’re called … anyways i hope u like it .

edit.jpg

Attachments

edit.jpg

so after witcher i started working on anatomy , some of my friends told me to only work on the models only and not to worry about the texture or anything else so i only rendered this model with basic skin material in keyshot … and the hair is obviously from photoshop.
Model.jpg
final.jpg

Attachments

final.jpg

she’s my last sculpt , finished her yesterday , also only rendered her in keyshot and used photoshop for the hair . i hope u like it and i really could use some feedback
model2.jpg

Attachments

model2.jpg

so basically every face i’ve sculpted so far were just emotionless and without a soul … i wanted to get some emotion in there
so she won’t just be another doll .
WaterFinal2.jpg

Attachments

WaterFinal2.jpg

i don’t sculpt male characters often , this is actually my first complete male character , there r problems with the face and the wrist … but still , i hope u enjoy .
Spartan.jpg

Attachments

Spartan.jpg

another face sculpt , the hair is photoshop but just the hair , not the beard or the eyebrows … i did not paint this , simply rendered in keyshot and used the passes for the way the skin looks and … wish me luck … i’ll start my first complete project tomorrow … the first … :smiley:
i just wish i don’t screw it up … the image i have in my mind is ****ing great …
Best.jpg

Attachments

Best.jpg

i was going to write down her story that i have in my mind but then decided not to … she is my first sculpt that i’ve actually spent time with , i hope u like it , i learned a lot while sculpting this , and there is still an infinite amount for me to learn . i should also add this , i’m starting to get limited by my mouse so … would like to know what’s a good pen , tablet … whatever to start with … can’t spend a lot of money … so :smiley:
SirenF.jpg
Test.jpg
untitled.455.jpg
ZBrush Document.jpg
light.jpg
light2.jpg

Attachments

SirenF.jpg

Test.jpg

untitled.455.jpg

ZBrush Document.jpg

light.jpg

light2.jpg

very good keep it up, I use a mouse too, I find it no problem, maybe a pen in the future :wink:

Very amazing composition!

@roanfarley , thanks a lot , don’t get me wrong , i love using a mouse i’m very comfortable with it but for detailing a face and other stuff we need to be honest ! a pen is way better :smiley:

@takai thank u , it means a lot , i really appreciate it .

so i guess i should update this thread instead of creating another one , here is a sculpt i did , found the reference on google and i don’t know the original artist so sorry , sculpt was done in zbrush , paint was also zbrush and photoshop , the eyes where entirely photoshop , didn’t paint them , i should’ve but … i’m just that lazy , and rendered in keyshot . edit : just found the artist , joel harlow credit to him for an amazing work ,
the final composition
GhoulF.jpg
this one which i like … :smiley:
GhoulFrrr.jpg
this is suppose to be flat , at least that’s what keyshot told me …
flat.jpg
and ofc in zbrush
raw.jpg

ghoul.984.jpg

face sculpt , i don’t like it at all
Oldmen.jpg
Oldmenraw.jpg

Attachments

Oldmen.jpg

oooooo cooool

this is so cool , woooooooooow . AWESOME

so this is another face sculpt , had a lot of fun with this one , i hope u like it , also i found the concept on pinterest so i’m not sure who’s the artist
BlinkF.jpg

Attachments

BlinkF.jpg