Hey guys, I wanted to share a recent piece I did in ZBrush using an updated version of my Comic Material. This is the final piece and it is all rendered in ZBrush with a single BPR using the updated material that works well with polypaint (there are some textures overlays and minor tweaks that I added in Photoshop).
Here is the linework on its own:
Also here is a mockup of a cover for the graphic novel:
You can see more high-res images and a preview of the render inside ZBrush from my recent ArtStation post here.
I put together a quick tutorial about the updated material that you can find on my YouTube channel. The Material is free to download and there is a link in the description of the video to get it (also if you are part of my Discord, the material is in the resources channel).
Also, check out a cool collaboration I did with @jhill for his awesome channel: