ZBrushCentral

Undead Mage Zbrush

Hello everyone,

Here in this post, I’m sharing my 3d undead mage sculpture I’ve made before. It was a great experience to 3d model another statue sculpture besides fan art and popular character from comics books. The undead mage an original fantasy character sculpture from my Legion of the Fallen series.

My Website
Instagram
Artstation

I always prefer working on my original characters. I have more room to play around with ideas. The general approach to the character was to create a design far from other undead franchises such as World of Warcraft, Warhammer, Dungeon & Dragons, and Disciples. Of course, I admire those fantasy worlds and they were a massive inspiration to me, yet I wanted to invent my version of an undead mage. I initially didn’t want to sculpt an immensely powerful dark fantasy character, however, I wanted to preserve a great amount of intimidation and fear to the character.

Sincerely
Tsaber

Undead Mage Instagram 02

Undead Mage Instagram 01

6 Likes

Really cool concept and sculpt! I look forward to seeing more of the “Legion of the Fallen” world come to life - nothing beats creating your own concepts and characters :sunglasses: :+1: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:!!!

1 Like

Many thanks brother! I’m glad you like my work. I agree that the joy of creating your own original character is really great. That;s where I truly challenge myself. Still that’s a personal thing. Let’s hope if I get a proper exposure as well.