I’ve released the second pack of Ultra HQ Terrain / Rock Sculpt Seamless Zbrush brushes + Alphas (Blender, Substance, Mudbox, etc.) for an environment (terrain, rocks, etc.). Hope you guys like it!!
Gumroad - https://gum.co/DRFTerrainv2
Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/a/2630455
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/drf.tools/
Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/designfacility
- 50 stamp Zbrush alpha brushes
- 50 curved Zbrush alpha brushes
- 50 Alpha maps Jpeg 4096x4096 8 bit
- 50 Alpha maps PSD 4096x4096 16 bit
- 50 Alpha maps TIFF 4096x4096 16 bit
- 5 Bonus Rocks 3d meshes in OBJ format
- 1 Bonus Zbrush IMM brush with 5 rocks
- 50 preview images of all 100 Zbrush brushes and alphas
- Bonus rocks preview images
More pictures you can find here - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aYrgJJ
and here - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aYrgmz
You can use these brushes, alpha/height maps for sculpting an environment for a game level or for your art. Maybe you want to make a vehicle concept so it’s a good way to make a presentation of the vehicle in the terrain, especially if it’s an off-road vehicle, military vehicle, or futuristic space mission expedition rover. You can sculpt a plate in which you will place a character that you are working on, etc.
You can find also links to the first pack of Terrain/rock/environment Zbrush brushes and alphas here:
Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/a/1127866
Gumroad - https://gumroad.com/designfacility
Thank everyone for your attention! Take care!