ZBrushCentral

Tushank Artworks

Excellent,keep going:+1:

Great work, you’ve avoided the over-idealized unrealistic proportions that I usually see.

Will this model be available anywhere for purchase/download?

Thanks Karric :slight_smile:
This was my personal project and the model is not available anywhere to purchase or download. Thanks.

Hey guys, this is my latest project that is based on Marko Djurdjevic’s degenesis concept. I started this character a long ago, but never got enough time to finish it. Recently, I resumed with this one and finished the highpoly. Also, I am planning to create a game-res model out of it. Hope you guys like it. Thanks!
Special thanks to Sriram Chandra, Renesh Phoolathody and Ankit Garg.NEOLIBYAN.jpgNEOLIBYAN_POSE.jpgNEOLIBYAN_HEAD_1.jpgNEOLIBYAN_HEAD_2.jpgNEOLIBYAN_HEAD_3.jpg

Attachments

NEOLIBYAN.jpg

NEOLIBYAN_POSE.jpg

NEOLIBYAN_HEAD_1.jpg

NEOLIBYAN_HEAD_2.jpg

NEOLIBYAN_HEAD_3.jpg

Few zbrush screenshots. :smiley:NELIBYAN (MASTER-SHOT).jpgNELIBYAN_POSE_1.jpgNELIBYAN_POSE_4.jpgNELIBYAN_POSE_5.jpgNEOLIBYAN_HEAD-(MASTER-SHOT-2).jpgNEOLIBYAN_HEAD_2.jpgNEOLIBYAN_HEAD_3.jpgNEOLIBYAN_HEAD_4.jpg

Attachments

NELIBYAN (MASTER-SHOT).jpg

NELIBYAN_POSE_1.jpg

NELIBYAN_POSE_4.jpg

NELIBYAN_POSE_5.jpg

NEOLIBYAN_HEAD-(MASTER-SHOT-2).jpg

NEOLIBYAN_HEAD_2.jpg

NEOLIBYAN_HEAD_3.jpg

NEOLIBYAN_HEAD_4.jpg

Epic project :+1:

Thanks man

Amazing work. That last one is Top Row material right there, in my opinion. Beautiful.

thanks for your kind words man.:smiley:

Attachments

Really wonderful work! Look forward to seeing more. Cheers, David

Thanks. sure.

very very cool character. good job.

-r

thanks man.

Your modeling power, technical power of Zbrush and the modeling sense easily exceed me.
I think it’s wonderful.

thanks mazuka.

yes, great modelling. I especially like his bag.
The face and the body is also fantastic.

May I ask how you made that bag

Hey frix, I am glad that you like my work.
For bag, I made a base design first with proper shapes and proportions. Then I used ‘Curve Strap Snap’ brush to make that thin wooden weaving pattern. Later, I gave some randomness and imperfection with ‘Move Topology’ brush to make it look more natural. Finally, used some surface noise and some manual strokes to give surface details.

thanks for the explanation :wink:

This looks like Top row work! Sweet details!