ZBrushCentral

Tucho's New Sketchbook

Thanks for your comments Patpotlood, I’m glad you like my work :slight_smile:

@Amadeu: Cuanto tiempo!!! :D, gracias por los comentarios, todo un halago viniendo de un crack del Zbrush como tu :). Como ves desde que me he hecho freelancer tengo trabajos de lo más variado, también mucha metralla que nunca publicaré ;), pero bueno, como puedes ver en este hilo de vez en cuando me caen cosillas interesantes. Un abrazo desde Galicia!

Awesome style! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

The painted model of the Russian warship (I published some pictures of the 3D model few posts ago), as usual it was painted by Jens Christian Jensen from Valdemar Miniatures.

russian_warship_printed2.jpg

And a new ship model: the bremer kogge

bremer_kogge.jpg

bremer_kogge_printed.jpg

bremer_kogge_painted.jpg

I presume these are historical well researched?
great models.

Thanks for your comment Jake Rupert :slight_smile: and yep, Valdemar guys try that their ships be as historically accurate as possible.

Just a couple of ships more, I’ll post the pictures of the printed models soon.

danish_warship.jpg

hanse_kogge.jpg

Here are the final models of the last 2 ships and also one new ship

danish_ship_painted.jpg

elbinger_painted.jpg

gotland_ship.jpg

gotland_ship_painted.jpg

Hi, your Boat is amazing :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:, psl can you share some break down about doing the boat especialy the whole “fuselage” :P.thanks

Thanks for your kind comments aleksonamission, I’m glad you like my work :slight_smile:

I model the main structure of the ship in 3ds Max, I just use Zbrush to add the wood detail, wrinkles on the sails, ornaments, etc.

On the picture below you can see my pipeline when it comes to create a hull, I hope that you find it useful. I use 3ds Max, but these techniques are applicable to any 3d package.

Man thanks a lot …amazing work!..sry for the light year reply :stuck_out_tongue:

No problem, I’m glad that you find it useful :slight_smile:

BTW I’ll post pictures of more ships soon

New gallery added to my portfolio, this time some Star Trek costumes for PSN avatars.

I hope you like it, as always crits and comments are welcome :slight_smile:

<object height=“480” width=“853”>

<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/xsYterF4ffc?hl=en_US&version=3" type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” height=“480” width=“853”></object>

klingon_male.jpg

klingon_male_zb.jpg

klingon_female.jpg

klingon_female_zb.jpg

borg_male.jpg

Attachments

borg_female.jpg

Some more ships, as usual the printed ones were painted by Jens Christian Jensen, from Valdemar Miniatures

russian_ship.jpg

russian_ship_painted.jpg

landing_ship.jpg

landing_ship_painted.jpg

venicia_ship.jpg

venicia_ship_printed.jpg

I really like your work. :slight_smile:

All of it…characters, ship, clothing – everything.

Nice, clean models.

Thank you for you kind comments Jan19 :slight_smile:

These are low poly characters for Guardians of Valor, a game from Empire Studios.

Most of them have between 1k and 2k tris, final bosses have about 3k and the final dragon has 5k.

I hope you like it, as always crits and comments are welcome.

camel.jpg

horses_1.jpg

horses_2.jpg

saluki_dog.jpg

lion.jpg

black_jaguar.jpg

cheetah.jpg

dhub.jpg

cobra.jpg

scorpion.jpg

angry_monkey.jpg

ztools_2.jpg

cannibal.jpg

pet.jpg

slave_master.jpg

summoner.jpg

ghoul.jpg

djinn.jpg

djinn_knight.jpg

midjinn.jpg

djinn_mistress.jpg

djinn_dreadlord.jpg

benalthar.jpg

benalthar_transform.jpg

atras.jpg

The animated characters (rig and animation by Denny Lindberg)

<iframe src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/ULNoaSj9IB0” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“720” width=“1280”></iframe>