ZBrushCentral

Tucho's New Sketchbook

Thanks for your comments Jake Rupert, I’m glad you like my designs :). We plan to release a free lite version of the game, so you will can play it before purchase the full version :), but as I said, as we’re working on this project on our free time, we don’t have a release date yet. Anyway I’ll keep posting updates about this project on this thread.

One more model, this time the player ship, I hope to post some screenshots of the prototype soon :slight_smile:

player1.jpg

player1.jpg

Hi people, I just added another new gallery to my online portfolio, this time a cartoon swat that I made for an incoming title from Ideaworks Game Studio.

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

BTW you can see the first ingame video of the other project here:

<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/hg-D8tTrZbA” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“420”></iframe>

Hi people, finally we found some time to finish the level 2 of our game project, here you can see some assets of this level and some screenshots of the level itself.

As always crits and comments are welcome :).

alien_pods.jpg

manta.jpgspider.jpg

1 Like

Cool Dude! this is looking pretty awesome! keep it up!!

Thanks for your comment M-Wicz, I’m glad you like our project :slight_smile:

I just published a new gallery on my portfolio :), this time it is a customizable low poly character (1600 to 2200 tris depending on the props) that I made for an incoming project from Qigames.
I hope you like it, as always crits and comments are welcome :).

highpoly_model.jpg

highpoly_model_02.jpg

humans_monsters_01.jpg

male_heads.jpg

heracles_high.jpg

light_armor_high.jpg

elf_high.jpg

troll_high.jpg

paladin_high.jpg

male_costumes.jpg

male_body_textures.jpg

variations_01.jpg

variations_02.jpg

variations_03.jpg

I just added a new galleryto my online portfolio, this time it is the female version of the customizable character for the incoming project from Qigames.

fem_types.jpg
fem_low.jpg
female_heads.jpg
fem_highpoly_model.jpg
fem_light_armor_high.jpg

fem_fantasy_dress_high.jpg
fem_spartan_high.jpg
fem_elf_armor_high.jpg
fem_priestess_high.jpg
fem_paladin_high.jpg

fem_costumes.jpg
fem_body_textures.jpg
variations_01.jpg
variations_02.jpg
variations_03.jpg
variations_04.jpg

Very nice… I like all the variations

great on all !! nice low poly works !!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you guys, I’m glad you like my work :smiley:

My first models for print :D: 1/72 Scale medieval ship models, that I made for Valdemar Miniatures.

boat_zb.jpg

boat.jpg

ship_zb.jpg

Interesting stuff here. How well did the woodgrain detail come out on the print? Its hard to see if it did or not with the plastic material in the photo.

Thanks for your comments TanTeckWeng. To be honest I don’t know, I didn’t take the picture, my client sent it to me and I made 2 versions of each model for they, one with wood detail and another one smooth, so I don’t know which one was printed. Anyway keeping in mind the scale of the models and the current 3D printing technology I guess that the wood detail version just would add a bit of good looking noise to the model.

Congratulations, for your excellent work. I like the work you do on the gargoyle with displacement maps.

jeje gracias :), but on this gargoyle I just used normal map, not displacement map. I just took the 2nd subdivision which already has all the main volumes of the model well defined but still has a reasonable polycount and I baked on it the detail of the last subdivision level as a normal map.

For render I think that I used Mental Ray.

BTW you can see a turnaround of this model here, if you are interested :slight_smile:

Some pictures more of the printed models, these ones were painted by Jens Christian Jensen, from Valdemar Miniatures

boat_02.jpg

rivership_printed.jpg

rivership_printed_02.jpg