ZBrushCentral

Tiger

Hi, :wink:
Rhenan, Diablo, maurocor,dillster, jan19 - many, many thanks Guys!
I Loved the comment of you!:sunglasses:
Thanks for appreciating my work.:+1:

Many Thanks,

Peres.

Incredible work. I love the energy you have in the composition. Wonderful render.

BLOG- http://micahmyerov.com/blog/

teddy007kong - thank you guy!
I loved your comment.
thanks for replying here
I finished the model of a Deer.

New update:

Dude! This and all of your works here on Zbrush central are stupendously remarkable and I’ve been following you for the last 5 years, I am really sorry that admins don’t give you a top row. They are jealous of your skill :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

cherub_rock - Thank you guy! :wink:
thanks for encouragement, I am very happy with her words.

I will keep trying. maybe one day …

Animation :

<iframe width=“854” height=“510” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7_cwPZOjhxQ" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

this should go top row! amazing work you have, tiger and deer look so real and natural! i can look at all the time, wonderful.

I agree that this should be top row. The last image is stunning.
Even the animation is top-notch and very close to life-like.

Only crit is that the background (in the image) is a little… noisy to the eye. Especially in the center where you’d want the tiger’s head to stand out more.
I think blurring out the background with a depth of field effect would help a lot.

Awesome.

VERY nice!

Holy crap! That’s amazing.

Thank all guys!
I am very glad you like :D:+1:
Thank you for answering here.
I have used Zbrush for sculpting ,Polypaint for Texturing, Fibermesh for Fur and grass and Octane for rendering.:wink:

Excellent work.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: FANTASTIC !!! I am impressed with your work
Regards kecaj

Sick work man! I love how simple the supporting environment is as well. It really brings the focal point to the tiger and deer. Awesome fibermesh work! Do you enjoy using octane or its interactive lighting as well? I know most guys use vray alot these days.

Awesome Job! thanks for sharing

Nice… Absolutely Amazing!!!

Wow that’s fantastic!

I have no words :o

Just stunning, this is really amazing :o

Good job man

unbelievable! great work

Hi guys!:wink:
thanks to all.
teddy007kong - I like to use several renders: V-ray, Mental, Octane and Corona. thanks for replying here. :+1:
thanks for encouragement.
I am very glad you like.