ZBrushCentral

The ULTIMATE ZBRUSH GUIDE is coming soon

Hey guys!

I’m excited to announce that the project I’ve been slowly working on for about 4 years is getting closer… The ULTIMATE ZBRUSH GUIDE course is nearly ready, and it’s a comprehensive step-by-step course for absolute beginners that want to learn ZBrush from zero.

I have created a ‘STARTER KIT’ that comes with a custom UI, 10 simple brushes, 5 materials for sculpting and polypaint and a handy Cheat Sheet with all the shortcuts and navigation tips. You can download the kit by registering in this link and I’ll also let you know when the UZG course is ready in case you are interested.

Starter Kit

Hope you find this useful! I know most people here in the ZBrush Central are already familiar with ZBrush but maybe you know someone that wants to start from scratch, so if you do, feel free to share the link.

cheers!

25 Likes

Looks great Pablo! =)

-Joseph

1 Like

Amazing Pablo! BTW, I love your UI in 3D, very nice (cute! :))

2 Likes

Great Pablo!
Really appreciate the work you put in to help others.

1 Like

Awesome!! Beautiful presentation!!! :sunglasses: :+1: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Thanks Joseph!

haha glad you like it!

My pleasure!

Thanks mate! glad you like it :smiley:

Looks wonderful! An excellent resource. :+1:

1 Like

My son has already downloaded it and ready to go! Thanks, John :+1: :+1: :+1: :grinning:

Woot!

Well, I made sure to grab it! can’t wait to try it out! and soon as you put the full guide out, ill be buying it for sure!
“EDIT” Holy COW! Just the Sharp Mask brush is worth Downloading it! not to mention the OTHER brushes are just as good! i am absolutely shocked at how good this package is dude!!