ZBrushCentral

The Redbeard's Sketchbook

Thanks for all the kind words guys! And yes I am planning on having a few more tutorials done pretty soon.so stay tuned!

Wilco.

This is from a Demo I did at CTN for Pixologic back in November, where I created this original concept and demoed my workflow for the presenation. But I wanted to try some new rendering tricks I learned in Keyshot. I don’t think I ever posted this model here, so I guess it’s new to you. :slight_smile:

Enjoy.

PS- I love keyshot!

Great things come in pairs! I just posted a caricature of Bela Lugosi’s Dracula. Very nice!

Hi Matt, man, your not going to believe this but, I missed ya at CTN. Your one of the folks I wanted to meet while I was there and just got side tracked (there was so much to see and do there, and the fact that my brother lives in Cali didn’t help either-smile). Anywho, maybe this year? Cool drac BTW.

I live in a village of Scotsmen who wish to challenge you for your moniker.
Where some see a vampire i see a generic white banker.
Fab character.
Fangs for posting it.

Very funny! Great job!

I’m doing a Special Sale that ends TONIGHT for my Intro to ZBrush and Character Design

This is a special sale because ALL of the proceeds are going toward a very special little boy named Easton. Easton is my 4 month old nephew and he is getting ready for his 2nd open heart surgery this month, and as you can imagine he has accrued quite a bit of medical bills. Any and all sales made by Saturday the 21st of February at Midnight will be donated directly to his medical fund.

So now you get a ZBrush Tutorial for a great deal (only $20) and get to help support a cool kid!

Thanks for your support!!!

You can learn more about Easton here:

No better reason to grab this tutorial.

Good Luck! Hang in there Easton!

That sweet baby – I surely hope he gets well soon.

Good luck, kiddo! :+1:

Oh my god.:cry: you’ll be surely fine little angel.:wink:

I’ve been there. My youngest was born 4 weeks premature. Very tough road.
I’ve already bought the training Matt so I donated at the gofundme.

Be strong Easton.

Best of luck to baby Easton, I pray that he makes it

Again, really pulling for the baby. Little sweetheart.

As to the tutorial – it is really great. :+1:

Learned lots of tricks and I’m not even half way through it.

I m getting it too, hope all is well for your nephew, take good care :smiley:

One last THANK YOU to every single person who bought my tutorial or donated to my nephew last week. Combining the sales with some very generous donations from incredible people in this wonderful 3D community and we were able to raise over $4500 toward his medical bills! Just incredible. We celebrated with balloons last night as he prepares for his surgery this Tuesday. Thanks for all the support!

That is wonderful news! :slight_smile:

Best of luck to the little feller with his next surgery.

He’s a brave little soul.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
I got the tut last week and watched it this weekend. I really got a lot out of it, especially the low poly workflow!

Thanks again and best wishes

I’ll gladly bump this again.
Good luck Easton.

I am proud to announce the official release of my new tutorial:
Advanced ZBrush and Character Design
https://gumroad.com/l/redbeard2
*If you buy now you will get the “Intro to the ZBrush to Keyshot Bridge” tutorial (regularly $7) for FREE!
*And that’s not all!!! Everyone who buys this Tutorial before April 18th will be entered to win a signed 6 inch maquette of the character!
*You can get another entry for free by sharing this link from my Facebook page!
The special launch period and chance to win will end on April 18th at Midnight MST.
Thank you so much again for all of your support!!!
And for paypal. me an email. Mattthorup@gmail. Com
<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/W78y2RPIey0” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen=""></iframe>