ZBrushCentral

The Official Almost Monday NC 2/3 -2/23

lets see: theres Daft Wullie, Rob Anybody, Awf‘ly Wee Willie an‘ a whole bunch of other peaceful Feegles :wink:

fantastico job, hawkline! :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juandel

thanks juandel, aminuts and steve.
you know, juandel i’m actually about to get life of pi. had to order it thru the library and its sitting there waiting to be picked up. shouldn’t there be a mouse or some other creature on board as well?

Excellent Hawkline!! Just think you have two more weeks to do some more books!!:smiley:

Now I gotta get my butt together and pick one…so many to choose from…:confused:

hola _dado :slight_smile: i think you will enjoy reading Pi. its right that theres always at least one other living being on or at least near the boat but i wont disclose anything to not spoil your reading experience :wink:

@ SunnyRaining :slight_smile: i still havent figured out which book is “yours” - any more hints, please :slight_smile:

• juandel

Hi everyone, really enjoyed the little tiger by jaundel and the cool dragon by Twiggy. My son suggested that the feegles were too friendly so here is another go. I want to make a full body scene when I get just the right combination of nasty, mean but loveable. Not that easy I’m finding. :wink:

trioNacMacFeegles.jpg

cool hair, did you do any post production.

Yes Vicart, I used the fiberbrush and switched back and forth from Zbrush and Photoshop. Thx :wink:

MrToad.jpg

Better late than never, I hope!

Great job on Toad! Love the scarf :smiley:

woo hoo Cool Marcus!!

:smiley:

Thanks guys. It was fun to do. :slight_smile:

:+1: :+1: :+1: fabulous illustration, marcus! definitely a british (flying) car, what with the driver sitting on the right :smiley: i havent read the book yet but love Plessix‘s comicbook adaption

• juandel

Thanks juandel, :slight_smile: and thanks for the link. I hadn’t seen Plessix’s work before.

Here is the final Nac Mac Feegle illustration. This has been a wonderful challenge. Great work everyone!
NacMacAttack.jpg

Cool Hawkline!! Love those trees!

Gonna have to think twice before I take a walk in the woods I think!:smiley:

Yes, great stuff hawkline.