ZBrushCentral

The Nightwraith - DragonFly (pg2 breakdown)

statue2l.jpg

Thanks a lot guys!! Here is a breakdown of some of the techniques that myself and Igor Catto used on this piece!

df_breakdown.jpg

df_breakdown2.jpg

Attachments

df_breakdown.jpg

df_breakdown2.jpg

statue2l.jpg

this is pure badassness

Dude, this is so sick!!! Congrats all! =)

wow***65281;:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: good job***65281;

Excellent work! Congrats on making the top row!

Always like your art,always amazing work!

just one word awesomastically fantastically beatifullistic majesticdynamicallistic legendaristicā€¦as i always say keep em cominā€¦:+1:just one word phew:p

Superb work man! Congrats with top row!

Insane and amazing work. And thanks for the breakdowns.

thatā€™s really cool Raphael, I especially like the full version with the baseā€¦:+1:

Stellar work! Really clean and defined, it flows so well. Great design on the armor pieces, really love how the torso came out. Awesome!

Amazing work!!! How much time was spent to complete this job? :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks a lot guys!!

About 4 weeks Alex!

Amazing work as always and thank you for sharing the breakdown.

Paul

Superb sculpt, texturing! so cool!

that is amazing breathless
this is probably the best zbrush sculpt ive seen
what brushes and alphas do you use
are you using dynamesh?

Its always a surprise to discover your work, fantastic job Grassetti. Will tune in for more :slight_smile:

wow very nice work really ā€¦ love the details and the design is cool ā€¦ perfect finish

I always hope that someday you will make an online class about character design/sculptā€¦consider me enrolled, no matter the price is (well, almost :smiley: :D) :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Comic Book?! These needs to be a CGI animated movie!!