ZBrushCentral

The New Texture Library -- In the Download Center

This will help me greatly!

You guys rock! :slight_smile: Thanks for always thinking about the artist! :slight_smile:

Many thanks. It´s most appreciated! :+1:

Very cool. You guys are definitely among the best in the industry for promoting and helping your user community.

As like the Alpha library, fantastic, thank you very much!

Nice web work, but how about focussing on the actual application instead of some web page?

Kind regards from someone who still fights with ZB for mac and its annoying brush functionality where it follows the surface instead of screen projection!

Grr.

Please read the following:

Dangerdave: Sorry for not reading the full thread, but please understand the frustration when you only have a semi working product, and you see all these updates coming that has nothing to do with the actual application.

Displacement maps in the mac version are broken, strange brush functionality (not an actually bug but huge annoyance), Importing Alphas are limited to PSD file format that requires you to own photoshop that cost a freaking fortune… this is just to name a few…

and still just silence…

are there links to download them in sets? please?

DangerDave: Have you played with the PICKER settings with regards to your brush? By default it is set to CONT ORI (continuous orientation of the surface). Try clicking the box with the black circle in the Picker menu (top menu bar) to set the brush direction so it doesn’t follow the surface objects.

my god…this is fantastic…so wonderful…ive waited for this all my life…what would i do without it…ahh my life is now complete…absolutely incredible stuff…

Oh…by the way…wheres the promised last quarter of 2008 update?

Many thanks ZBC team! (Etcher on ZBC = kid in candyshop) :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Thanks a lot…
you have just made my day a whole lot happier …he he he:D

Great stuff!

I second the request to be able to download them in sets… doing it one by one, it’ll take someone hours to grab the alpha and texture libraries.

I’ve got a 20 meg connect, and if they were available in sets, I could probably grab everything in 5 minutes.

wow thanks alot guys!

Thanks for the great resource. I have not been here in a while and this is great addition.

All the best,

Hi all,

I did a search for the answer but could not find anything on this. I want to know if the textures available for download in the texture library can be used for commercial purposes.

My guess is that one should contact the artist for permission to use the texture in a commercial work, not so?

Anyone able to confirm/clarify?:slight_smile:

Thanks,

yvan_c

I can’t download any textures or alphas because it tells me I must access via the proper server…and I did…go figure. If this can be fixed, please do.
:td:

With the new rendering possibilities should there not be a Materials library too? …and perhaps lights?

thanks for this library.