ZBrushCentral

The Lady of Shalott

This is a copy I did of the painting ‘The Lady of Shalott’ by John William Waterhouse that I did. It was modeled with zbrush/maya, textured in Mari and rendered in Maya with Arnold.
Thanks for taking a look, hope you enjoy!

46 Likes

Waterhouse is one of my favorite painters . And this is one of his greatest works , you did Justice great job .

1 Like

Very well done. I’m glad that you included the other renders, since I think quite a few people might have thought you’d done a digital retouch of the original rather than a recreation! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! That’s why I thought to include them. Thanks for taking a look at my work :grinning:

thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Just incredible and lovely!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :100: :100: :100: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

This is excellent, really lovely work! Beautiful. :+1:

1 Like

Amazing scene, @OliviaObiora! Thanks for posting your 3D work with this. :+1:

1 Like

Very nice! Turned out great; thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

1 Like

Beautiful interpretation of this piece, @OliviaObiora :heart:

1 Like

WOW!

1 Like

Hello,
This is one of my favorite paintings and favorite poems. You did a beautiful job on this render. I can hardly tell the difference between the painted version and your own until they are side by side.

1 Like

Me too :blush: I really enjoy the Pre Raphaelite Era, I’m glad you liked it

Awesome work. I love Waterhouse. Looks like you also put a lot of attention to the painting color palette and was able to keep the mood of the piece.

1 Like

Thanks :blush: it was my first time using Mari for this one

Beautiful work ! well done !

1 Like