ZBrushCentral

The Giant

GiganteColor3.jpg

I like the way you captured the movement, my only issue with this giant is that I can’t really tell he’s a giant or another really cool looking big guy. Maybe you can do something with the background that could give a better idea of his massive size… I don’t know, some trees, a dead horse and carriage, a body of a soldier… on that stand I mean…
Aside from that, nice muscluarity… I like it.

Thanks for your comment, the final production is near…very near.:smiley:
Greetings.

cool!!

You’re absolutely right -

1. The blades of grass puts a serious limit on how tall this giant can be…

2. The pose and his focus imply he’s attacking an even greater giant than himself…

good job modelling etc, but 2 other minor issues I have with this piece;

the nose reads ‘wrong’, way too clownish/comical, in part this may be a cultural/western bias but that’s the breaks…

And the scar, in the face renderings, reads ‘wrong’ as well, for starters, it looks drawn out with a felt marker, and the stitching is too
symmetrical and modern and ‘neat-looking’, you can achieve a much better look if the scar healed au naturel, iow, without the stitching altogether
and if you were to first depict it in geometry and consider nerve damage - also - skip the scarring on the actual eyelid, such a scar, as a continuous
line is something you could only achieve by sedating the poor guy and cutting his face with an exacto knife, before tailing it out of town…

regards, -G

;)Thanks!