ZBrushCentral

The Forever

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much

Thank you very much, I am glad and honored for your comments. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you very much

Thank you very much :grinning:

Thank you very much :smiley:

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you very much :heart_eyes:

Thank you very much :relaxed:

Hi

I just spotted your beautiful couple scene published by some lame photographer as his own work at 1x.com and on their Facebook page. Did what i could to tell them it’s your work but you might have to take care of this jerk yourself.

/ Magnus

1 Like

OMG, Beautiful project, congrats I loved!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you very much for letting me know :relaxed: :pray:

Thank you very much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

It took some time and effort to get this sorted out, but i contacted PetaPixel photography news related site about this to see if they were interested in writing a article about this ongoing image theft at 1x.com.

It didn’t end up in an article, but the very helpful senior editor Jaron Schneider helped me and you out by contacting 1x.com staff and telling them what’s going on and showing them the proof of image theft. Here’s what he had to say…

Hi Magnus,

I just wanted to let you know that 1x responded to my email, looked into the allegation, and found 20 photos in that guy’s library that were a violation of their policies. The guy even admitted to using 3D renders, but he claimed he had a license for all of them.

It doesn’t matter though, as using 3D is against 1x’s rules. Those images have been deleted by the moderators.

As you can see the image thief Holger Droste claimed he had licensed the stolen renderings, including yours but that was a obvious lie as already been proven numerous times.

Since the images now have been removed from his account and from the 1x.com social media i’m now closing this case.

Now you can resume producing your fantastic Zbrush artworks again. :slight_smile:

Best regards

/ Magnus

2 Likes

Thank you very much for support me. I’m glad :heart_eyes: :pray: